chapter-0७

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT 1.— SCENE 7.

Third Person's POV

A fight broke out between the Pandavs and the other kings as Shakuni, the great mastermind thought that it was an insult to the kshatriyas for being defeated by the Brahmins, the fight broke out to kill Arjun and Draupadi. Krishna eyed rest of the Pandavas except Arjun and Bheem, advising them to leave. He then turned to Yashaswani, who stood there under the veil. They made an eye contact. It was as if they had a mental conversation, Yashaswani reluctantly picked up dagger and threw it towards Dushasan, who was trying to attack Arjun from behind by then Bheem uprooted a pillar to create a void between them. The fight stopped as the kings left with humiliation written on their face. Once everything calmed down, they proceeded to leave, Draupadi had her heartfelt farewell with Panchalnaresh

Tears were brimming in her eyes, it's never easy for a daughter to leave her home, this marriage was embarking another glorious journey in Panchali's life which would change the history of Aryavart. After bidding them farewell, Panchali turned to Yashaswani, who was trying to hide herself. She moved towards her.

"Thank you sakhi," Draupadi began.

"For what?" Yashaswani questioned.

"For protecting my Arya," Yashaswani gulped as she looked at Arjun and Bheem, who were staring at her questioningly. "And I wish to take you with me at our place, where we would be together, you would dress me, and we would chatter all day long. What do you think Arya?" Arjun looked dumbfounded. He stared at Yashaswani, hoping she would help him instead she stood expressionless waiting for his reaction.

"She had to return home either way," he muttered under his breath. "There should be no objection in bringing her like this. SHE CAN COME WITH US!" He nearly yelled the latter statement to the fire born princess. A smile formed on Panchali's face as she held Yashawani's hand in hers. 

"Shall we?" she asked. Yashaswani nodded while giving her brothers a worried look. The four of them (Arjun, Draupadi, Yashaswani, Bheem) folded their hands in front of Panchalnaresh and then turned to Krishna, except Yashaswani, the trio bowed their head in respect whereas the Panduputri, kept looking in his eyes. Not even once did she blink, Krishna smiled at her. Draupadi smirked a bit as she looked at the looks the duo were sharing.

"Shall we leave Parthvi?" she asked, snapping Yashaswani out of her daze. Yashaswani politely nodded as she somehow convinced herself to leave with only one thought in her mind. 

'Will we ever meet again? Will our paths ever cross again?'

'We will meet again priye.' he smiled at their retreating figures, seeing niyati play it's game. 'For this Narayan is nothing without his Narayani.'