chapter-१३

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT 2.— SCENE 2.

Third Person's POV

The chariot stopped in front of the heaven-like palace. Yashaswani looked at it with awe, no wonder people called it Mokshapuri.

"Rajkumari," a das said. "Mahoday Satyaki will be greeting you at the door, please wait for him." she looked and saw a man nearby Arjun's age, running towards her. A smile etched on her face, of course she knew who Satyaki was, he was one of the best companions of Arjun at Guru Dron's ashram. A playful smile formed on her lips as she thought of the pranks that she could play on him.

Satyaki panted a bit as he stood in front of the chariot. "Pranipat Rajkumari." he greeted.

"Where were you mahoday?" she strictly asked as his widened out of fear.

"Kshama karein! (Forgive me!) I was told to greet you on a short notice, so I forgot." he reasoned as Yashaswani's eyes widened with anger.

"Aap bhool gaye! How could you?! I am the Kulputri of Kuruvansh, the future maha-mantri of Hastinapur yet you forgot to greet me?!" Satyaki was now scared, everyone knows the macabre nature of Rajkumari Yashaswani, he feared that he would be one of those to suffer her wrath.

"Kshama karein, Rajkumari Yashaswani." he lowly said.

"Kshama karoon?!" she exclaimed. "You forgot to greet me and then expect me to forgive you!"

"Kshama karein Rajkumari, I didn't mean to hurt your pride." he said, looking like a lost puppy.

"The only way to forgive you is mrityu dand (death sentence)." she ordered making his eyes widen like a sad and lost puppy. Yashaswani couldn't resist herself and busted into laughter.

"Rajkumari, why are you laughing?" he asked confused.

"You bought my prank, huh, Satyaki?" she said between laughs as Satyaki looked at her confused. "I was joking Satyaki, aur ye Rajkumari-Rajkumari kya hai, main tumhari sakhi hoon, don't tell me that you forgot our childhood." she asked as hopped off the chariot.

"Aur mitron se gale lag kar milte hai Satyaki." she said as she hugged him tightly. "Shall we?" Satyaki nodded as they entered the palace.

"Rajkumari, I have one request." he said as she looked at him. "What is it Satyaki?"

"Please don't prank me again." he requested. "Why?"

"One was enough, having another prankster would surely make me lose my sanity." he pleaded. She giggled at his request. "No promises."