chapter-१५

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT 2.— SCENE 4.

Third Person's POV

Yashaswani and Subhadra sat on the floor as they made rangoli. Five-months have passed since her arrival in Mokshapuri. Her lessons with Krishna have continued so has her prem-prasang (love-affair). Blushing, exchanging glances and holding hands secretly, smalls things like these would make always make her happy. Holi was approaching, whole city of Dvarka was adorned like a newly wedded bride. People were already covering each other in colors.

"Jiji." Subhadra said making Yashaswani look up from her Rangoli. "We need a plan."

"A plan?" Yashaswani asked.

"Of course, a plan." Subhadra said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Bhrata Krishna always drenches everyone with colors but none of us are able to color him, it's as if the colors disappear before touching his skin."

"Kahin wo mayavi toh nahi?" Yashaswani gasped making Subhadra laugh at her words. 

"Even I thought so, Yashi but no, he is not mayavi, pata nahi kaun unhe rang laga payega."

"Meri Subhadre," Krishna chuckled as he swayed on his swing with his eyes closed. "No one can color me, kyunki Krishna ko keval Krishna ka hi rang chadhta hai."

"Tumne kuch kaha Bhadre? " Yashaswani asked but Subhadra shook her head in denial.

"Did you think of a plan, Yashi?" Subhadra whispered. Yashaswani shook her head. "No, you are asking for a plan and here I don't even know how to play holi." Subhadra looked at her shocked.

"People in Hastinapur don't play holi?" Subhadra questioned, surprised at the kuru princess's words.

"No, Subhadre people their play holi of lives, the only difference is that instead of Holika, the ones following dharma are burnt and colors, well we don't really need any colors, our hands already tainted with the crimson color of our own blood." Madhavi grimly said. Subhadra looked at her sister-from-another-mother.

'I never knew that Hastinapur was so boring but how to make her happy?" Subhadra thought as she thought of a plan. A mischievous smile formed on her face as she looked at her.

"Jiji, you have never played holi?" Subhadra questioned.

"No, Subhadre." Yashaswani innocently shook her head. Krishnanuja smirked.

"You will now know." she smiled.

"How, Bhadre?" Subhadra splashed the rangoli colors on her face. "Like this jiji." Yashaswani instantly got on her feet and chased Subhadra through halls and halls splashing colors at each other. Their laughs echoed through walls of the palace, decorating it with their happiness.