chapter-१७

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT 2.— SCENE 6.

Third Person's POV

Krishna left Hastinapur after a few days on Bal Dau's request, Yashaswani let him go knowing that his duties are more important than her desire to be with him. After his departure, Yashaswani actively involved herself in the state affairs and started attending sabha along with her brothers. While Yashaswani was at Dvarka, Draupadi gave birth to her first son, Prativindhya who was the apple of Yashaswani's eyes. Her day couldn't be spend without her telling story to her nephew and him sleeping over her in an awkward position.

Draupadi and Yudhishtir were in their room playing chausar  while Yashaswani and Prativindhya played hide and seek with Vatsala.

"Shush, Vindhya. Vatsu will find us." Yashaswani said as she and Prativindhya hid behind a curtain while Vatsala pretended to count and find them.

"I am coming!" Vatsala yelled as she started finding but her footsteps suddenly stopped and matched with someone else. Suddenly those walking footsteps started running and unveiled the curtain behind which they were hiding.

"Rajkumari, anarth ho gaya hai," Vatsala said with concern as Yashaswani looked at her with concern.

"What happened Vatsu?" Yashaswani asked, worry lacing her voice.

"Rajkumar Arjun is being exiled because he had entered Panchali's chamber when she was with Maharaj Yudhishtir." no more was needed to be said, everyone along with Prativindhya bade 

Arjun a tearful farewell. Draupadi's tears didn't stop after the Gandivdhari's departure but they knew that they had to get back to their work for crying for 12 years won't do any good to them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The Pandu siblings sat in Yudhishtira's room as they chatted about their events of the day.

"I am really going to miss Parth." Bheem grieved as Nakul nodded.

"Accepting that we won't be seeing him for twelve years is very painful." Nakul said as he looked at Yashaswani, who looked in a daze. She was staring at the wall, her mind only thinking about Krishna, whom she was missing.

"Yashaswani," Nakul called but she still sat in a daze. "Yashaswani!"

"Huh?" she asked as Sahadeva smirked. "Who were you thinking of Parthvi?"

"Of course, Madhav," Nakul teased for he had seen her sending letters to Dvarka on the other hand listening this Yudhishtira started frowning slightly.

"Oh, that's a lie." Yashaswani lied.

"Yeah, if that's lie, then why have you suddenly started wearing peacock feathers in your hair." Bheem teased as he pointed at the peacock feathers that were adorned in her hair.