chapter-0५

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT 1.— SCENE 5.

Third Person's POV

After walking quiet a distance in the forest, the Pandu family spotted a village since they needed to change in Brahmin clothes and it was already late in night, Yashaswani and Nakul quietly tiptoed as they took the clothes kept inside the huts. They weren't stealing as they left their jewellery in it's place. After a while of walking in the forest where, fruits and water was scarce, made them unable to walk any further. They lied down on the ground and slept while Bheem stayed awake to guard his family. 

He felt sad that one day back all of them were sleeping on the finest beds, eating the finest delicacies, living like a god and now were sleeping on the ground as if they were nothing but a mere commoner. Not far from where the Pandavas were sleeping, there lived a rakshasa (man eater) named Hidimba and his sister Hidimbi.

 Hidimba was not an ordinary rakshasa for he ruled over all others in his race. He had sharp teeth and a protruding belly. His shoulders were like the neck of a tree, and he was reddish in hue. Longing for human flesh, he sat in a tree along with his sister. Understanding by the scent in the air that some humans were nearby, he ordered his sister to lure the humans to him so that he could feast on them.

Thus, commanded by Hidimba, Hidimbi proceeded to the spot where the Pandavas were resting. She saw four brothers lying asleep with their mother and the invincible Bhima guarding them. Beholding Bhimasena, unrivalled in strength and handsome appearance, the rakshasi immediately fell in love. 

She thought to herself, this person has a body like molten gold, and his shoulders are like those of a lion. His neck is shaped like a conch shell, and his eyes are like lotus petals. She took the form of an apsara as she conversed with the Vrikodara Bheem. Hidimba, the chief of the Rakshasas, seeing that his sister had not returned, got down from the tree and proceeded quickly to where the Pandavas were. He saw that his sister had taken a celestial form bedecked with garlands of flowers and silken garments. The rakshasa, beholding her in that charming form, understood her motives. He was red hot with anger. He exclaimed as Bheem fought with him. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

 Yashaswani woke up to see a beautiful apsara like lady with a look of distress. Her eyes wandered around for her brother but couldn't even see him. She turned to see her brothers looking concerned as well. She approached the young lady with a kind smile on her face.

"Jiji." she kindly said. "Have you seen my brother? He was supposed to be sitting here."

"I have seen him Devi," Hidimbi hastily said. "Ve mere bhai ke saath yudh kar rahe hain." The brothers ran in the direction where the fight was going on. When they reached the location, they saw Hidimba dead on the ground with Bheem panting heavily as he got up from the ground and turned towards his family.