chapter-३७

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT. 3 — SCENE 5.

Third Person's POV

DUSAHA NOT liking his defeat, gave up the cloth, twisted Yashaswani's arm and threw her on the floor making her tumble on the floor, blood trickled down her head as the Pandavas closed their eyes not being to see their sister being hurt while Dushasan fell on the floor exhausted by pulling the robes of  Agnisuta.

An arrow sliced the upper arm of Krishna as blood trickled down.

 Not being able to see his beloved granddaughter in such condition Bheem quickly scampered over Yashaswani as he placed her head in his lap. Tears filled his eyes as he looked at her. He raised his hand to caress her but was stopped by Yashaswani.

"Mujhe sparsh na karein Gangaputra Bhishma!" she exclaimed as she got up from his lap. "Aaj huye is paap ke aap utne hi bhaagidaar hain." Draupadi turned to look at her sister-in-law, tears filled her eyes.

"Parthvi, inko jo karna tha unhone kar liya." she consoled at the sobbing form of Jagat Mata.

"Inhone jo kiya uska keval ek hi dand hai. Keval ek hi dand hai." Yashaswani repeated the words as she harshly wiped her tears, leaving a few scratches by the bangles on her face. She got up, her stature tall and stiff. 

"Aaj sabne Yashaswani vivashta dekhi hai, ab main inka vidvans dekhungi!" her voice thundered across the walls of the palace. The Pandavas sat on the floor with vengeance written in their eyes.

"Lakshmi bankar is kul mein janm liya tha, ab mrityu bankar yahaan se jaongi!" the Kauravas shuddered at the anger in her voice.

"Karm main, moksh bhi main," she began. "Marg main, lakshya bhi main. Anth main, Aaarambh bhi main," she dangerously looked at Duryodhan, who gulped slightly at her sight. 

"Lakshmi main..." she smirked. "MAHAKALI BHI MAIN!" Shakuni's eyes widened with fear. 

"Aur main Panduputri Yashaswani shraap deti hoon-"

"Ruk jao putri!" Kunti and Gandhari reached the  sabha. Yashaswani and Draupadi turned to look at them. Kunti couldn't gather words to speak after seeing the condition of her daughters. Gandhari by mistakenly touched Dushasan's hands making him yelp in pain.

"Dusaha, son, how did this happen?" she cried. 

Kunti moved towards her daughters. "What will they tell you Maharani Gandhari?!" Yashaswani scoffed. "They should be happy that I haven't ripped their tongues out the second they called us their  dasi!"