chapter-२४

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT.1 — SCENE 13.

Third Person's POV

At Hastinapur

"Mamashree this was your big plan?!" Duryodhan exclaimed. "To get me humiliated in front of everyone!"

"Mere bacche, calm down." Shakuni tried to console.

"Didn't you see those rascals laughing at me?! And that Dasi Yashaswani, what did she say?! Andhe ka putra andha! What does she think of herself?!" Duryodhan exclaimed.

"Mere bacche, trust your Mamashree." Shakuni said an evil grin forming on his face. "This time everything will be yours bacche, everything will be yours. This time we will bring the downfall of Pandu Family."

"Bringing your own doom along with it." Krishna gravely said as he swayed on the swing.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yashaswani sat around the small pond that was in the backyard of the palace. She gently touched the soft petals of lotus. A wistful smile forming on her face as she remembered the Holi she celebrated with her Manmohan, how his cheeks were as soft as these petals or the way his eyes would sparkle up at her presence. She has never heard anything as canorous as his laugh and anything more pulchritudinous than his smile.

"What are you day-dreaming of Rajkumari?" Vatsala questioned as she seated herself next to the kuru princess. Yashaswani looked up at her and smiled.

"Have you ever felt something weird in someone's presence Vatsala?" Vatsala scrunched her eyebrows in bewilderment.

"What are you trying to say Rajkumari?" she questioned.

"Have you ever felt butterflies in your stomach just by seeing him smile or has your heart ever picked up its pace whenever he says that he loves you. The heat flaring up your cheeks when he gazes at you--"

"--or the way he looks at you. As if he has never seen anyone as ethereal as you in this whole world. Doesn't matter wherever you are whatever you are doing, all you can think of is him. When he is away from you, it feels as if he is missing from you." Yashaswani stared at her best friend, with her lips parted in shock.

"How do you know about all of this Vatsala? Have you ever felt it too?!"

"I haven't Rajkumari, but I have seen people around feel this." Yashaswani was comforted by the fact that she wasn't the only one who felt this weird feeling.