🅢🅨🅟🅝🅞🅢🅘🅢

Parvati sat along with her Svami in Kailash looking at the vision of Bhu-Lok, tears brimmed in her eyes as she looked at Kansa whipping an innocent child. She heaved a sigh, her grip tightening on her Swami's forearm, her heart clenched hearing the wails of the little one. On the other hand, Mahadev looked at Saubal, who was vowing to destroy the Kuru clan.

"What has happened to our children svami?" Prakriti whimpered, not being able to see such condition of her children. How could a mother see her own children's destruction?

"They are guided by greed and power, priye. They are blinded by the material virtues." Mahadev calmly answered.

"Look at Saubal swami--" Devamata said. "--he is vowing the destruction of Kuru family, how could he possibly think that ruining his sister's family would give her peace and justice. If anything, it will cause her more pain and then there is Kansa, his fear of mrityu has made him deranged. He has killed seven of his own nephews and niece, made his sister watch the brutal death of her own children, does that make him believe that he can escape his prophecy!"

"The path of dharma is never easy Parvati which is why Jagat Mata and Pita are incarnating in Bhu-Lok to bring our children on the path righteousness." Parvati sighed at her svami's words, her mind instantly thinking about her brother and best friend.

"Will he be fine?" A small adorned on Mahadev's face as he thought of his aradhya.

"He will be fine priye. He is advitiya and ajaya. Nothing can harm him."

"But what about Chanchala swami?" Parvati questioned. "She has already suffered a long separation from her svami in treta yuga. How would she survive another separation without her memories? Without any recollections of who her svami is?"

"It won't be easy for her, but she is the Jagat Mata and has chosen this task for herself for the betterment of her children." Mahadev turned to face Parvati. "Besides, she is the mother and no shastra(weapon) can defeat a mother's love." Parvati smiled at her husband as they looked at the glorious birth of Kamsantak. (slayer of Kansa)

In the Kingdom of Mathura

Devaki screamed in agony, her screams making the guards realize that the birth of eighth child was about to betide, deep down they wanted the child of Vasudeva and Devaki live for it was heart breaking for them to witness the death of innocent babies again and again, not to mention Devaki's wails after each death made their heart bleed. Suddenly they heard the wails of a baby indicating that the child was born, the one who is supposed to end of the King Kansa. They prayed to the lord to let this child live, to not let Kansa get his hands on the innocent soul but before anything could happen, they passed out on the floor, asleep.

Vasudev carried his son in a basket on his head and moved towards Gokul Dhaam, walking through the Yamuna River in the stormy night. Every fiber of his body was begging him to give up for even he had aged and the years in the prison didn't do him well either, but he was a desperate father who couldn't bear to lose his child in front of his eyes again. He walked into the house of his friend Nanda. Everyone was fast asleep so no one could hear him entering. He silently swapped his son with Nanda's daughter and left the house praying that his son would find him one day.

Six years later

Shatasrunga Hills

Pandu sat at the entrance of his hut while his children and wife slept soundly. A smile adorned on his face as he looked at his family. His heart fluttered looking at the peaceful looks on their faces. Every time he looks at his sons, he is pulled into the memories of his own boyhood with his brothers.