chapter-२०

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT 2.— SCENE 9.

Third Person's POV

Listening about the successful elopement of Vaidarbhi and Dvarkesha, Yashaswani's happiness had no bounds, she was delighted to hear that Vaidarbhi was with the love of her life. One year post to the wedding the couple was blessed with a baby boy, Pradyumna not only that but Krishna also got married to Jambvanti, the daughter of bear-king Jambavan and Satyabhama, the daughter of King Satrajit when trying to prove his innocence in the thievery of Syamantaka. Krishna kept visiting Indraprastha, in order to guide Pandavas or let's say he used it as an excuse to meet his beloved.

Slowly the time passed, now it was the year of Arjun's arrival. Everyone in the palace was eager to meet the Gandivdhari. Draupadi was disheartened to listen about the two marriages that Arjun did during his exile nevertheless was proud that he didn't bring either of those to the palace. The palace was adorned with his favorite flowers, jasmine. Draupadi was running across the palace, making sure the arrangements were perfect for the arrival of her swami (husband).Yashaswani sat in front of the mirror, wearing her earrings when Vatsala came running towards her hastily.

"Rajkumari!" Vatsala said, her voice holding  urgency.

"What happened Vatsu?" Devasena asked as she turned around.

"Rajkumari, a catastrophe has occurred." Vatsala panted, trying hard to catch her breathe. She passed a letter to Yashaswani, who took it from her hand and gently opened it.

"One of the spies informed us that Rajkumari Subhadra was supposed to get married today to Rajkumara Suyodhana but Rajkumara Arjun has eloped with her or let's say Rajkumari SUbhadra has eloped with her." Yashaswani stood up in shock, her eyes widened with shock and anger as she gripped the scroll tightly in her hands.

"Not only that, Rajkumar Arjun has done everything on the advise of Yadukul Shreshth's advice and he is waiting at the borders of the capital waiting for his sister to reach safely." Yashaswani was now fuming with anger. Wasn't he the one who convinced Draupadi to go ahead and marry her five brothers, wasn't he a spectacle when her brother's vowed to never bring another consort of theirs in the palace. How could he do this? How could he break her sakhi's trust?

"Order them to prepare my horse." she sternly ordered. "But Rajkumari what about Maharaani?"

"Do as I say." Yashaswani ordered and threw the scroll into the fire.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yashaswani rode the horse at lightning speed. Anger was radiating off her. She could see Dvarka's flag proudly swaying, meaning that Krishna was standing there. The horse screeched as the kuru princess pulled the halter tightly, stopping just in front of Krishna chariot. She hopped off the chariot so did he.