chapter-३६

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT. 3 — SCENE 2.

Third Person's POV

Dusaha held Yashaswani by her hair and threw her on the floor, her head crashed with the marble floor. Duryodhana and his brothers began laughing. Bhishma, Guru Drona and Vidur, who were forced to watch such evil acts, closed their eyes out of shame. This wasn't what they taught; this wasn't what anyone taught. It was their own evil mind that had curbed them. 

Yashaswani looked up, her eyes red with fury, the Mahakali inside her urging to get out but Jagat Mata in her still wanting to forgive her sons for the sins they have done. She looked at Duryodhan and Shakuni as blood filled her eyes making her only see red.

"Bahut garva tha tumhe apne bhaiyon par! Now look at them." he laughed as she glanced at her brothers, who sat on the floor with their head hung low. "They are my slaves. You and Panchali are now my courtesan." the Kauravas laughed except Vikarna, who closed his eyes, not wanting to see his sister in such a state. 

"DURYODHAN!" Yashaswani exclaimed. "Don't forget that I am your sister! I am your anuja, don't commit a sin that can't even be washed away by your blood!" 

"Sister?!" Dusaha exclaimed. "Dasi ho tum humari!" he said licking his lips slightly.

"Dasi?! I am not your dasi!" she exclaimed. "You are calling me a dasi because he baited me." she pointed her finger to Yudhishtira, who looked at the floor.

"Kis adhikar unhone mujhe daanv par lagaya jab unka swayam par hi adhikar nahi tha!" 

"Maun raho dasi!" Dusaha exclaimed as he held by her hair and made her look at him. "Remember you are mine, only mine." 

"Murkh! Behen hoon main tumhari!" she exclaimed. "Iss kul ki kulputri hoon main! Aisa dusahas mat karo!" 

"You are my slave, Yashaswani ! You are my slave!" she looked at  Bhishma Pitamaha for help.

"Tatshree, why are you silent? Why don't you stop them? How are letting this happen?!" 

Bhishma looked away and she could actually listen her heart cracking by his action.

"Your brothers put you on bait against Dushala, they lost you putri, they lost you..." he sobbed as she took deep breaths and turned towards Guru Drona.

"Guru!" she wailed. "You taught us the difference between  dharma  and adharma, why aren't you stopping them? Why aren't you saying anything?!" she wailed at his feet as he closed his eyes, letting tears fall.