chapter-३१

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT 2.— SCENE 20.

Third Person's POV

One month passed away in the blink of an eye, the Indraprastha palace was ever busy with people tending to a pregnant Subhadra and preparing for Yashaswani's wedding, no one had a single moment even sit down. The condition in Dvarika wasn't any better, the nine jewels of Dvarika kept exchanging letters, writing to each other about their health and their beloved, who apparently has been asking his wives to give him an excuse to go to Indraprastha.

"He wishes to see you and might as well be at the palace under the name of meeting Subhadra," Yashaswani read Satrajiti's letter. Yashaswani at the thought of meeting him, finally she would be able to look at lotus eyes and see the dazzling smile that puts sun to shame.

Vatsala teasingly looked at her, "Daydreaming again my dear princess?" Yashaswani blushed at her words as she thought of her beloved

Yashawani's wait was over as she stood at the entrance of the palace with a aarti plate as Krishna got down from her chariot. She did his aarti and applied tilak on his forehead, he flashed his charming smile, making her swoon over him. Her brothers snickered, making her glare them. 

Krishna touched Kunti's feet and then proceeded to pass his well wishes to her brothers, he then met his sisters, who were more than happy to meet him. The next few days were spent in Krishna meeting the ministers, spending time with his sisters and her brothers which was now making Yashaswani annoyed. What about her who has been waiting for him a like a thirsty man waits for a drop of water? Nevertheless, she waited for him to approach her.

Krishna was about enter Yashaswani's chambers when he listened her speaking in a childish voice as she sat around her nephews and told them a story by becoming a child herself. Krishna chuckled slightly at her antics. He coughed as the six of them turned to look at him.

"Mind if I join you?" He innocently asked as the upapandavas stared at him.

"No." they said in unison. Krishna looked at them with an offended look.

"Why?" he said frowning

"Because every time you are near her, she stops speaking and keeps staring at you." Sutasom innocently said.

"Or she ends up being all red." Prativindhya added. Krishna smirked at her, who wanted to hide her face.

"Sutasom!" Yashaswani hushed as she turned beet red. Krishna smirked at his inamorata, who refused to meet his eyes. He sat on the floor with the children as he placed Sutasoma on his lap.

"Really Sutasoma?" Krishna innocently asked. "Does she always do that?"

"Always?" the Vrikodar-putra scoffed. "Every single time she hears your name, she stops speaking and goes into a trance."