chapter-२३

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT 2.— SCENE 12.

Third Person's POV

Yashaswani proudly stared at the head by her feet, the pride enough on her face for others to understand to never mess with her because she might not be able to use her weapons being bound by her words to her Pitamaha, but she still has her Krishna who will protect her. After all Lakshmi-Narayan aren't different, they are same soul in different bodies.

Duryodhan was fuming with anger, seeing his 'best ally' dead on the floor made his blood boil on the other hand Shakuni was staring at the dead body with fear written on his face, his eyes slowly moved up from the lifeless head to the lotus feet of Yashaswani which was covered with splashes of blood that smeared when his head was chopped by the mighty sudarshan chakra itself.

His eyes trailed from her feet to her face, where she was looking into his eyes along with Krishna, who stared directly into his eyes as if challenging him to against them. Shakuni for the first time was understanding the power of Yashaswani and Krishna. He was now understanding that Yashaswani and Kanha were more than just two people doing raas or pranking people here and there.

He understood that they were more than just mere pranksters; they were more than mere humans, what they were he didn't know but he understood that Yashaswani and Krishna were something more than his mind could even comprehend and that was something he should be careful of. Unfortunately for him, his nephew didn't attain his brain as he foolishly stood up, fuming with anger.

"How can you all bear this?" he exclaimed as he asked the other kings. "He killed one of our ally, in front of you all yet you are silent!"

"Maybe Bhrata Suyodhana, they have understood that going against us would do them no good, unlike you who is not understanding that and all you are doing is embarrassing yourself." Yashaswani smirkingly said. Duryodhan looked at her, immense anger bubbling inside him.

"Maun raho!" he said looking at her with disgusting. "Main dasiyon se baat nahi karta!" He flung his angvastram as he started to leave the sabha but instead of leaving the palace he became tricked by the mayasur's construction falling straight into a pool of water. Except Krishna and Yudhishtira, others could not contain their laughs. Yashaswani let out a mocking laugh as Karna helped his mitra out.

"Main dasi hoon. Toh tum kya ho?" she mocked. "Netraheen Dhritarashtra ka putra dhrishtaheen Duryodhan." 

Yudhishtira snapped his towards Yashaswani, who was staring at Duryodhan with years of anger and bitteress written in her eyes while the eldest Kaurava stared back at her with the same anger and hate reflecting in his eyes.

"Parthvi?! What kind of behavior is this? Is this what Mata has taught you?" Yudhishtira asked sternly, a tone he has never used on her.

"He humiliated me, Jyeshth. My dignity was questioned, he called me his dasi. If what I said was wrong then next time make sure that the situation doesn't occur but if you can't, then you have no right to scold me." She snapped back.