chapter-१२

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT 2.— SCENE 1.

Third Person's POV

Yashaswani walked out of the palace, Kunti stood at the main enterance, tears in her eyes, everyone including Duryodhan was standing to bid farewell to her. Draupadi looked on the verge of crying. Yashaswani bowed down to touch her mother's feet but Kunti instantly hugged Yashaswani and started crying.

"What is the need for you to leave?" Kunti sobbed. "You have sufficient knowledge to become the maha-mantri(prime-minister), so why now?"

'If I leave then only Gandhar Naresh can fulfill his plans.' she thought.

"Maa, I will be back soon--"

"You don't even know how long it will take, sakhi!" Draupadi wailed. "How are we even going spend a second without you. 

Who will tell me stories about Brihannala? -" Arjun looked at Yashaswani with widened eyes. 

"Who will comb my hair and take me to Shiv Temple? O moon-faced princess! please don't leave your sakhi."

"Bhabhi," Yashaswani said as she held Draupadi by her shoulders. "Your sakhi is going for a very important motive, so that one day you would sit on the raj-singhasan (throne) along with my brother and become the samraygi (empress) of the whole Aryavart." she side-eyed Shakuni. 

"Also, you are the fire-born princess, tears don't suit you." Draupadi nodded.

"I have heard that sweets made in Dvarka are really delicious, especially the kheer." Bheema said licking his lips slightly. Yashaswani smiled fondly at her brother.

"Rajkumar Bheem, I am going for studying not for eating but if possible, I would surely sneak some besan laddoos for you." the brothers laughed. Bheem hugged his sister. "I will miss you, Parthvi." one by one each Pandava joined the hug as they slipped a few tears of separation.

"I will miss you too." All of them muttered. Bhishma smiled seeing the love among the siblings.

"The love between them in the only thing that is striving them to become the best among all of the Aryavart." he said to himself while Shakuni looked at him with a frustrated face. Gandhar Raj had approached Gangaputra with the intention of sending Keshavi to Sindhurajya. clearly ignoring Angraj's suggestion, saying that Dushala, the only daughter of Maharaj Dhritrashtra, was missing her sister but Devavrat knew better. He knew that Jayadrath was ill-famed for his lust towards women to whom he had already lost one Lakshmi of his kul to, wherefore Devavrat decided to send Keshavi away to Dvarka for she was safer in Dvarka than she would be at Sindhurajya or even in Hastinapur.

The siblings broke the hug as Yashaswani took the blessings of Maharaj and Maharani.
"Aayushman Bhava!" both of them said, Dhritarashtra had a hundred-watt smile on his face. After all why wouldn't he, his reverie was turning into reality, his desire to see his son on the singhasan(throne) now had a possibility to be true.

Yashaswani touched Bhishma's feet, he caressed her head. "Aayushman Bhava putri! May you excel in your subject and help your brothers in nourishing the kuruvansh dynasty!" she smiled at him, next she stood in front of Shakuni, Duryodhan and Karn.

"Pranipat Gandharraj. Pranipat Bhratashree Duryodhan. Pranipat Angraj Karna." she said in a lightning bolt speed, her gaze lingered on Karna. She didn't know why but she always felt a sense of familiarity with him, but she shrugged it off. Karna wanted to say something but was forced to stop midway by a look of Shakuni.

"Aayushman Bhava Putri!" Shakuni said too overexcitedly. Yashaswani fake smiled at him and proceeded to Vidur, who has been standing there with his wife Sulabha. Ever since Pandu's death, Bhishma has been Yashaswani's god, Yudhishtir has been her inspiration and Vidur, well he has been the father she lost. She touched both their feet; they caressed her head lovingly.

"Aayushman bhava putri." Vidur softly said as she stood up. "Look out for yourself, only Narayan knows what Shakuni is up to."

"Shakuni?' She asked in a voice only loud enough for Vidur to listen, just one nod of his head and everything was clear to her.

"Even though Yadukul Shresht Shree Krishna and Balrama are strong enough to help you, nevertheless you should stay alert." Yashaswani nodded her head obediently.

"May you fulfil your dreams putri and make your father proud." he blessed her as she smiled.

"I shall take my leave." she said as Kunti's tears flowed freely and Draupadi hugged for one last time.

"Just because you are going away doesn't mean that you can forget me." she ordered, Yashaswani smiled softly at her words. "You are not someone I can easily forget, sakhi." she said pinching Panchali's cheek softly.

She stood at her chariot and looked at her brothers with tears and bade them farewell. The chariot moved past and the palace of Hastinapur was now blur, Yashaswani sighed, a look of happiness on her face.

"My eyes are getting impatient to meet you Mohana." she muttered to herself as she saw the sundown.

"Even I am impatient to meet you priye. This separation of ours has been painfully long." Krishna said as he swayed lightly on his swing. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───