Hiding

Hermes flies through the open area of the Corinthian temple and drops his staff from emotional exhaustion. Eros lends him an arm and he takes it. He sits in a chair and tells them all that he has witnessed.

Ares grips his staff from Hephaestus saying such hurtful things.  "Damn him. I'm sorry you had to hear that from him and father."

"After all of this, he's no longer my father. I don't need proof of what else he did. I want him dead. Will that be a problem?", he pushes his glasses up.

"Will death still be on the table for him? He raised you and Apollo since you were little. Are you okay with that?", Psyche asks with concern to Artemis.

"He took so many innocent lives that he deserves judgment. He will not get away with this."

Psyche is relieved that she's steadfast in her beliefs. Hermes sees Dionysus there and he pours out water for the both of them. The god of wine appreciates his consideration as they drink up.

"Once this is done, will you go back to drinking?"

"If Mina is brought back, I will drink out of moderation. Apollo and I want to release her and the others from the pact and let them be free."

"That water is terrible for them", the messenger agrees.

"I also want to create more memories with her. Mina was always like another daughter to me."

"That sounds nice. I will drink to that", before clinking their goblets.

The gods then discuss the plan so everyone is on the same page. Takashi had left notes on the table listing what Eris is capable of doing along with Zeus' space ability.

He is in bed, finding it hard to sleep that night after being told what has happened. Three of Artemis' hunting dogs and Heracles are keeping watch to protect him from harm. Harmonia bestows her aura from outside to provide a calming environment and to detect any attacks. The dogs sense his sadness and lay on top of his legs to comfort him. He pets their heads with appreciation. 

I'm sorry you had to deal with that too, Perseus. You must be angry at me for what you thought I did. I will make things right for all of us, before dozing off.

Nighttime in Atlantis

Poseidon slouches in his throne from a long day of "work". A dolphin-like servant hurries in and bows.

"Sire! We have urgent news from land!"

Poseidon sits up and waves at him to continue. 

"Athena is planning a fake war against Sparta to drive out Eris. It seems like she could be responsible for killing the Oracle and Mnemosyne."

"Hmm. She could be the likely culprit or she could be working alongside that foreigner. I will get involved. When will it take place?"

"3 days from now. Athena and Sparta are gathering their troops as we speak and it will happen near Nemea."

Poseidon strokes his white beard.  "Less populated area because of the Nemean Lion incidents and not near any big source of water. Is there a river close by?"

"There is, my liege."

"Then I will show up through that to help her out. I will personally destroy Eris so my brother can have some retribution. Is there anything else?"

"Aphrodite has died."

The earthshaker's eyes slightly widen. "What happened?"

"The reports say that Athena killed her while she aimed for Ares."