Shock

Medea turns around with raised eyebrows.

"Is there some magic for defense against electricity?", he askes her.

Medea thinks it over and nods. "Circe did teach me that kind of magic. But it was painful. She would shock me and maintain it using a bit of Zeus's lighting when there was a storm. I have a slight immunity because of that."

"And....there are no storms here."

"I can recreate the electricity from memory. But you might be screaming from it."

Taki takes off his gauntlets. "I've been through worse. Start small and I will tell you when to stop. I will let the others know what we're doing", before leaving the room.

Medea believes his words that he had been through a lot. She briefly laughs because she didn't expect him to ask her for help. Some time passes.

Takashi opens the door with Perseus, Heracles, and Artemis behind him.

"If you end his life, you're next", the goddess threatens.

Heracles expresses that sentiment with his eyes. Taki puts a hand on Artemis' shoulder to calm her.

"Did you tell my son?"

Taki shakes his head. "I told him that his mother is helping me to beat Zeus."

Medea is internally relieved. She can be serious now.

Artemis puts up a barrier to negate any sounds that would escape this room.

Medea draws a circle around Takashi while reciting an indistinct spell. He stands in place while the others watch from the side.

The circle begins to spark as her voice gets louder with her incantation. Her hands glow white to match the energy circle around Takashi. He summons a thin green outline of aura for protection. 

Medea applies a little of it to shock Takashi's body. He jumps back from the minor shock. The others hold their ground as they see him step back in position.

"I want you to get as close to Zeus as possible."

Medea obliges. Takashi grips the floor with his toes as he feels it surging through his body. He reminds himself this pain is nothing like the ceremony that he survived.

--

On Earth, Hikari and Greg are seeing erratic changes in the energy level. They get a feeling that Takashi is going through a tough training session.

"You got this, little bro!", she silently cheers.

--

Medea stops from seeing minor burns on his arms. Takashi's body is steaming. His vision is almost blurry, but it isn't quite what Zeus put him through.

Artemis touches his arms and heals away the burn marks. He's restored but his body twitches a bit.

"I think that's enough for now. We will continue later."

"At least you're not being stupid about it", Artemis lightly jokes.

"Shocking, isn't it?", Percy emphasizes.

Taki chuckles from the dark humor. Heracles rubs his temples from the bad joke.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist."

Taki laughs some more. Perseus and the others don't understand. "Resistance is a term that falls under electricity."

Medea finds it weird that this foreign demigod is laughing after a painful experience. She thinks that's just how he is.

"Let me know when you're ready to continue", as she goes to leave.

"Thank you, Medea."

The witch turns to Heracles in surprise.