Coronation

The hot red-light flash results in a large explosion of crimson aura that removes a chunk of Nemea, saving the others from the incineration. The aftershock of the explosion stretches towards Athens.

The dust settles.......

Neither Ares nor Hephaestus are there. Only the expanding river due to the loss of land.

Artemis and the others are speechless. The goddess of harmony falls to her knees in disbelief. Something bubbles and comes out of her mouth. A frustrated wail from losing more of her family. Eros wraps his arms around her to keep her still.

Artemis reforms the land with her hands on the ground. Her tears hit the ground in deep sorrow from losing another close family member. Part of her is still furious at the god of fire, yet regret fills her heart for not knowing him well.

Heracles embraces her and she holds onto him.

Hemera has regained her strength and takes over for Apollo so he can be with his sister. Apollo flies down on a musical note to embrace his sister.

"How much pain must we go through?", her broken voice utters.

Takashi doesn't want to believe his eyes. The god of war who had helped him through so much is gone. Deep down, he wishes Hephaestus was still alive so he can kill him.

Perseus helps him over to the others while getting his blades. Hermes stands close to where Ares stood. His body trembles out of anger, sorrow, and regret. Hearing Harmonia's wailing only adds to his misery. He swiftly flies over to give the last of the love dust to Eros.

"I will tell the armies to head back home after announcing what happened. I'm.....so sorry for you both."

Eros waves the others over so they can leave. Apollo reluctantly flies back to the chariot to continue his new job. Hemera wipes the crawling tears from his cheeks as he grips the reins.

"Where shall we go?', Eros asks the group.

"M-My temple. Please", Artemis speaks up.

He sprinkles the dust to Ephesus and they all walk through, leaving Hermes behind. The messenger god goes to the city...... only to drop his staff in sheer horror. From his peripheral vision, a dark butterfly is fluttering about.

"Where were you, god of death?", he seethes through clenched teeth.

"I was preoccupied, Hermes."

Hermes turns to curse him, but the god of death has a troubled expression on his face.

"I don't know how to say it so I will show you."

His black aura displays what kept him occupied.

---

Meanwhile.... 

The sea army travels to where Poseidon is being taken to. Hera's temple in Samos. They ready their spears and hooks for a battle between them and her servants. They throw hooks onto the cliffside and start climbing up. An archer stares them down and she waves her arm for support. Despite the treaty, the animosity has never changed. A hydro arrow sends the warrior down into the murky depths.

The lobster warrior couldn't gloat as a returning plant arrow joins her body....

Poseidon wakes up and rips through the petals. Hera's statue makes him question why he is here.

"Hera?", he grunts out from the lingering damage.

Multiple pairs of footsteps head towards his direction. Hera's warrior guard are armed to the teeth. Sounds of battle reach his ears. He whistles and his army dives back into the waters to stop the fighting. He has to know what Hera is planning.