Death of Agapi

Heracles, Takashi, Chloe, and Adonis arrive at the Corinthian temple.  A servant greets them with endless tears running down her face. Chloe holds onto for a bit.

"I'm so sorry."

Taki and Adonis hug the servant too. They all walk inside. Sniffling, tears, and wails occupy the temple of love. Guards and workers hold each other.

The goddess they have served and loved is going to die. Taki feels immense guilt for what has transpired. If he wasn't muted, he could have saved her again.

Eros is bawling his eyes out while being comforted by two women. His long brown-haired wife is wearing a light red tunic. His sister is wearing a fur coat over her modest pink tunic and a golden necklace with a blue sapphire in the middle. She has the face of their mother but is shorter compared to her. She latches onto him as tears flood down her face.

"Psyche, what can we do? There has to be something."

"I'm sorry, my husband. I tried, but she can't be healed", as she rubs his back. She then sees the group. "They're here, my love."

Eros struggles to get up so Psyche helps him. There wasn't a drop of white in his eyes from all the crying. Taki sees the woman that has a similar face to Aphrodite and averts his gaze out of shame. Heracles hugs him and the deity wraps his arms around him. Chloe and Adonis embrace Harmonia. Taki slowly walks over with a napkin and wipes the tears off her cheeks.

Despite not knowing this stranger, she almost smiled from his comforting nature. Eros lets go and can't find the strength to walk. Psyche holds her husband up by the waist.

"My love, stay here. Harmonia will lead you to her", she tells the group.

Psyche helps him back to the chair. Harmonia takes them past the statue with tears dripping to the floor. She knocks on the door. They hear a knock back and she opens the door. They walk in.

The four of them are shocked to see Aphrodite is lying in bed as Ares holds onto her. They see a hole that went through her heart. The pink vapors around her begin to disappear.

"Y-You all came", she speaks with a heavy breath.

"Don't speak too much, my love", Ares sobs.

The goddess wipes his face. Adonis, Chloe, Heracles, and Takashi are brought to tears.

"She doesn't have much time", the god of war informs so they can share their final words. Heracles holds her hand inside his.

"Theia, thank you for putting Megara and I together. I don't regret loving her."

She gives him a warm, comforting smile and he looks away. He doesn't feel like he deserves it. He kisses her cheek before stepping back.

"Chloe, I'm sorry. I should have let....you two be together", the love goddess apologizes. Chloe holds her hands.

"It was wrong what you did. I still love you, my goddess."

"I'm...not worthy.....of that."

Chloe embraces her gently and doesn't want to let go. Adonis joins the hug.

"I wish you.....both happiness. Live....free from us."

They let go and hold each other.

Taki comes to her. He can't speak what he's feeling, but he can't look at her directly. Aphrodite uses the remainder of her aura to sense his feelings. She sits up to hug him.

"It's not.....your fault. If I had to die....I would prefer this. With the....last of my aura....I will give it to you."

Taki leans back and shakes his head, knowing it will be the end of her.