2~violated

I can be changed by what happened to me but I refuse to be reduced by it.
Maya Angelou.

Mature content ahead 🔞🔞

AUDREY

Song its you by Ali gatie

As I walk home, kicking pebbles out of my way, I heard footsteps behind me like someone was trailing me,I turned around and saw nothing, I got scared because I was the only one walking on that path,I hasten my steps but the footsteps keep approaching so I started running.

Before I knew it ,four guys jump out from the bush ,two grabbed my arms while the other two kicked me continuously till I fell down, I was hurting everywhere. I started screaming for help unaware of what was coming next.

"Please, please let go of me"I pleaded but all to no avail,they all kept quiet and won't say a word to me. Just then "the don" strolled towards us with his hands in his pocket and he was whistling. He knelt in front of me and slapped me, then he move his head towards me and I spat on his face,he took his handkerchief and clean his face,he turn towards me and slaps me this time harder. He started moving his hands all over my body, caressing and fondling me which made me uneased. He started kissing me all over, I scream in anger and begged him to stop but he refuse, he held my uniform and yank it off sending buttons flying. I tried to fight I couldn't because my legs and hands were held tightly to the ground by his friends and they watch us stonily. I kept begging as he undressed me ,he stared at my big boobs and hurriedly kiss them in a manner which sent bolt all over my body and that was first time I felt that way before. He moan as he continue to suck on my breast switching from one breast to another rolling his tongue at the tip of my nipples. I was ashamed and weak from crying so hard.
He got up from my body and took off my skirt ,then my tight and finally my underwear and I scream.
He unbuckle his belt and pulled down his trousers, I knew the worst was about to happen as I could feel his burning gaze all over my naked body. He spread my legs and laid on me and continue fondling me but this time with his hands in between my thighs trailing upward and into my core. I couldn't bear it anymore ,i was crying heavily as he kept moving his finger in and out of me. He finally remove his finger and drew down his brief revealing his harden d**k,he spread my legs more wider and push his d**k into me with much difficulty ,he held my waist and thrust in down to the hilt,I scream so loud as I felt liquid seeping out from where our bodies were cojoin. He kept thrusting heavily into me and moaning whatever came out of his mouth, I cried so much that I felt my throat sore and my voice gone. After a long time of torture, he was done and left me and his friends finally stood up, I picked my cloth to cover myself as I cried.

He had walk a distance before turning back, I could see some sort of pity in his eyes before he finally walk away.
I dragged my tired battered body up and wore my clothes,my shirt was missing a few button, so I tied it into a knot and hung my bag in front and slowly walk home with so much difficulty.
*********
I was lucky no one was around when I walked in ,I hurried to the bathroom and scrub myself so hard that I felt my skin bruised and the water bitting into my skin which was marred with bruises from my hard scrubbing and Daniel's brutality,I cried so hard and stay there for long. When I came out ,I wore my cloth and gently laid on the bed trying hard not to cry again as I was already tired from crying.
My mum walked in from the backyard"ahaa my dear, you are back and you can't even come and greet me" she quried "what is wrong with you"she ask without waiting for her first question to be answered.

"Good evening ma,am on my period and am having cramps that why I am resting" I said gently "sorry ,is that why your voice is sounding like this,talk to me ,what is it?" She ask as she sat on the bed and held my hands. I was contemplating within me whether to tell her what had happened, I was really scared and ashame so I said "nothing just a sore throat"
"Alright if you say so,am going to the church, just rest,your food is in the kitchen, try to eat and take drugs okay?" She said "yes ma" i answered weakly "pele" she said and she walked out.

Hey peeps, how is this chapter?, apart from me who else hates Daniel and his friends
Let me know what you think in the comment section.
Don't forget to vote and share, it will be very much appreciated.

Have a nice day.