Acknowledgement

Yeah, youthful sin is finished finally,I got nothing to say except words of thanks to y'all. Youthful sin started from school,my sis wrote the first few paragraphs, left it lying around and I picked it up and was like "wow, a nice story line" but she only wrote a few line, so I had to create my own plot and here it is. So thanks to her for giving me the initial idea to write something down. I gave it out to my friends to read and they passed it to their friends.

"Nice story, author bee" they had said , so I thought how about I publish this to this amazing platform which I did, the outcome is crazy!!!, From not less than ten people reading it when I started, and when I published, I had 6k readers 😱 , mad ooo.

Thanks for your massive support, from my readers from day one Overthinker8081 to EleonoreJassy002 , this two were my first viewers to the rest of y'all I didn't mention, I 💙 y'all,thank you for your utmost support.

Youthful sin is all about a young girl who was raped and didn't speak out due to fear of stigmatisation, this is just fiction.
To rape victims, I implore you to speak out, you don't deserve that, when you've been sexually harassed, please speak out, your abuser needs to pay for his actions, when a girl says no, please respect her wishes, she shouldn't be subjected to force, sexual violence is a serious case and needs to be address with all seriousness, if you don't speak out, another lady might fall victim to that same abuse, the abuser shouldn't go Scot free.

Please, Daniel's character is only fictional, the fact that I allowed him go Scot free and spice up some romance between them, doesn't mean I advise such behavior.

To all beautiful women out there, y'all rock.

Youthful sin has come to an end, get ready to welcome obsessive sin, join me as I bring to life, Nicklaus and royalty's love story. I already love the story formulating in my head between them, I bet you would too.

Thanks for those, who voted ,and commented ,I appreciate and for those who didn't, thanks,your read was there.

Thanks for giving me a chance to write what I love 💙.
Sequel coming up next after my exams,see you there.

Peace out
Mubeenah 💙.