27~ fired

People leave jobs, not because of the job, but because of bad bosses, poor management and people who doesn't appreciate their efforts.

Song for the chapter _ risky by davido/Popcaan.

Sonia
Throwing clothes out of my closet, looking for what to wear, my clothes is with the laundry service, those werey will not bring my clothes unless I call them abi.

Settling for a blue jeans and a green crop top.

I hurriedly put it on,tied a scarf to my hair,I was having just cornrows hairstyle on, because I was too stress for any wig wahala this morning.

Completing my look with a sunshade and a slide, I lock my door and head to the car.

I try starting the car,but it wasn't coming up, God not now, I need to go to work, before that sadist of a boss blow off my phone.

I tried ordering an Uber, praying it gets here quick and ten minutes later,it came.

"Good morning" I greeted when I got in.

"Good morning ma" he answered.

"Please hurry up, am in a hurry" I pleaded as I close my eyes.

"Alright".

As I step into the work premise,I did my cross sign, before walking to my work station.

"Good morning kemi" I greeted my colleague.

"Morning Sonia, Mr akpan has been looking for you ooo, the man is heaving oo, what did you do"she told me.

"My sister,I don't know again oo, the man has been calling me since oo, I had to switch off my phone, make I go check am" i said and left, on my way I met Laura,the head editor for business magazine, I seriously thinks she needs to be in the fashion magazine department instead of business , because the only thing she does around here is sit in her office and filing her fingers, enjoying the air-conditioning office, she doesn't need to go running Helter skelter like I do, but ends up being promoted while I remain a junior editor, so unfair. Laura and I don't met eye to eye, she thinks she is the boss around here, maybe it's because she's secretly dating Mr akpan, someone who is married with children, shameless woman.

"Hey Sonia, can't you greet, when you meet your superior, you acknowledge them" she started, I glanced down at her, I don't have time for her shenanigans this morning.

"Good morning miss Lorraine" I greeted sarcastically, her eyes blazing with anger now.

"My name isn't Lorraine,it's Laura" she corrected even though she knew I did it purposely.

"Ooooh, my bad, I keep forgetting your name, anyways I don't have time to chat right now, mr akpan demands my presence immediately " I said and turn to leave without waiting for her reply.

I strolled over to his office, knocked at his door and he murmur a come in reply.

"Good morning sir " I greeted.

"What's good about the morning when you are just coming to work by this time, miss afolabi" he thundered.

"Guy no dey shout for me ,I fit lost my home training at this moment"I thought inwardly. I was the type of girl that hated been yell on, it makes me feel vulnerable like a prey to a predator and I don't like that feeling at all.

"I apologize Mr akpan, but am having a bit of family issues right now and am not in a right frame of mind to carry out any working activities right now" I said, hating the fact I have to explain myself to this man seated across me, Mr akpan is a definition of an ungrateful employer, like it won't take anything from an employer to always appreciate his staff efforts,it push them to do better next time, but not this man, not like the company is his own sef, just be doing oversabi up and down.