8~ twins

Appreciate those who stayed at your worst moments.

**FIVE YEARS LATER**

AUDREY
Song_ a whole new world by zayn and zhavia

"Nick, Nicole" I called my kids. Nicklaus and Nicole has been my joy ever since I gave birth to them. I went back to school while mum takes care of them,it wasn't easy at first ,been a single mum but mum and Sonia have been so helpful. Nick looks so much like Daniel, though I hate Daniel for what he did to me but I don't regret being their mother, they are the best kids any woman would pray for.

I went back to school, passed temptation and conquered victory. I wanted been a doctor but that didn't work out because I wanted to spend more time with my kids without my attention drifting, so I studied psychology instead. I want to help those suffering from traumas just like me, I topped my department and was given an award,for the first time in five years dad smiled at me,there i knew destiny delayed isn't denied.

 I want to help those suffering from traumas just like me, I topped my department and was given an award,for the first time in five years dad smiled at me,there i knew destiny delayed isn't denied

**DANIEL**
"Am in a meeting, and I will see the guys in the evening" I texted Clara.
Yeah meeting,have always wanted to be a doctor but dad decide to give me a benefits of thought, he decided I take over His company, "to see your potentials" he had said but I know its because he wanted his full attention on his campaign for governor, here in Lagos state. Every thing was falling in place for me,I graduated from a top university abroad,studied civil engineering, am the CEO of a large multi millions if not billions company with many branches scattered all over Nigeria and abroad, have a beautiful girlfriend, Clara and am planning on proposing to her soon. Clara and I have been together since high school and am surprise she still around, not like I love her or so but I feel she is my ideal woman,she's smart, beautiful, not to forget sexy and she is a model. My mum and sister doesn't like her at all,maybe because she is a model, mum says she expose her body for the whole world to see and she is rude.

Finally the meeting came to an end,as I walked out of the boardroom, I check the time,almost 6pm,I remember having an appointment with the guys,yeah we are still best of friends after all these years and they are all doing great,Richard the pastor as we call him recently got married and is back from his honeymoon so we are going to celebrate his return.

My phone beeped, alerting me of a message,I checked to see that Steve sent a group message, I open it to see"Guys, change of plans let meet in club quilox,7pm don't be late especially you tobi".
I laugh,typically Tobi to be late to any of our outings.