28~visit

The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain.
It's the loneliness of it, memories needs to be shared.
(Lois Lowry)

AUDREY

As bad as it may sound, Sonia lost her job, according to her e no touch anywhere, funny right?, This past week has been hectic, taking care of the kids, making sure Sonia is in check, lately the girl has been going psycho, and lastly chatting with Daniel.

Yes , Daniel and I has been on a real speaking terms, he always leave a message for me before going to bed and after I wake up, and I find myself waiting for his next texts.

December is fast approaching, meaning my babies will be 5 soon, it felt like I gave birth to them yesterday, like how time flies, it seems as if I left home for school and came back used and abused, but that's in the past now.

Speaking of kids, I need to go pick them from school, so I took my keys and step out of the house, I drove slowly to their school, just then I saw Daniel coming out with the kids besides him. He didn't tell me he would come pick the kids from school.

"Hey" he greeted,the kids running to hug me

"Hi" I replied "you didn't tell me you were coming to pick them?"

"Yeah, my bad,sorry about that" he apologize.

"No problem, just let me know next time, so I won't get worried when I come and don't see them" I said and he nodded.

Daniel insisted we go to his house, according to him, the kids should know where he stays , I declined at first but Nicole insisted , so here we are.
Daniel called his driver to take my car home while I ride with them in his Maybach.

"How have you been" he asked as he drove slowly into his estate, where he lived in lekki.

"Fine,you" I answered as I peep out the window to look around, this is my first time visiting pinnock estate, and I must say am impressed, you have to own a six figure amount before living in luxurious place like this in this Lagos, Daniel is sure loaded.

"Am fine, except for the fact that I missed you" he said as he glanced at me.
I blush, I know I did,and am sure he could see it, that pink stain on my face. Why am I suddenly behaving like the females characters from the mill and boons books I read every damn night since I was a teenager, only thing is Daniel isn't the sexy Greek god,or the Spaniard billionaire or even Italian, no he is the Nigeria Yoruba demon, and heck he is sexy as sin and toxic for my system, but I can't help been attracted to him, I want him, I concluded painstakingly, and as it's hurt to even think of it, Daniel isn't just for me.

"And welcome to my place" his voice cut me off,as he starts to horn for his security man to open the gate.

He maneuver the car skillfully to the garage, helping the kids out of the car, i also stepped out.
Daniel's car garage was something else,with an Aston Martin DBS staring right at me, or let's talk the Mercedes Benz Maybach he drove us in or that white porsche taycan or the power bike motorcycle, that can make my old rusty Camry cry in envy.

"Ooh,the cars, I love cars" Daniel must have seen me staring,as he gave me this quick reply. He love cars!!, Seriously.

"I race when I was in the US, tobi and I did, for awhile" he explained.

"Which car brand do you like" he asked and I told him, I love a roll Royce, that's all, but his reply stunned me

"Okay, I will just get that for you" he said casually, you will get what for me guy, a roll Royce?