24~one night stand

A real man gives up one night stand for a woman he can't stand one night without.

Song for the chapter _under the influence by Chris brown.

Audrey

Kiara party started off well,I avoided Daniel through out the remaining night, it was an all night party,I was skeptical at first spending the night in an hotel full of unknown faces, people have never met before,and besides the next day will be Sunday which is church day and I couldn't afford to miss service and I miss my babies already.

But Sonia talk me out of thinking too much.

"The kids will be fine, their grandparents are going to look after them, and church can wait till next week, we have been doing everything religion entails us to do, now is the time to fuck it for once and live,no dey behave like one bush girl oo" she stated, Sonia is crazy,it's confirmed.

"Fine" I replied sullenly .

"Let dance but first I need a drink" Sonia said as she drag me to the bar.

"Am not drinking alcohol,I have to live an exemplary live, I have kids okay" I refuse vehemently.

"Smoov please" I said to the bartender.
"I can't believe am friends with you, Chapman? You are ordering Chapman,wait remind me how we became friends"Sonia screech.

"Okay,it happened like this, you were assigned to me to tutor you math, by the math teacher, because you were the dunce in her class, olodo"(dummy) I answered.

"God punish you ode"(fool) she retort and I laugh.

"Tequila please" Sonia ordered.

"Seriously,you are going to get drunk" I said disapprovingly.

"Of course not, my alcohol tolerance is high, I can manage".

"Suit yourself" I said.

"Yes mum" she replied sarcastically.

"God forbid, if I were your mum, I would have exchange you for one cup of garri" I replied.

"My God!!!, You don't mean that, you love me way more than you can describe" Sonia said cheekily.

"Unfortunately I do" i finally answered.

"I need to boost my courage for tonight"Sonia said

"Are you really going to doing that" I asked her.

"I was thinking against it, but look around, rich handsome niggas,of course I have too, thank God na rich man pikin birthday be this, no need to fear stumbling on broke guys" she replied.

" Because according to cardi b, broke boys deserve no pussy" Sonia and I said together and laugh.

"Good luck with that" I laugh.

"Look" she said unzipping her bag, I peep in to see a pack of condom in her bag.

"Sonia!!!"

"What, I told you am serious"she said and smile.

"God, how did we become friends" I asked.

"Okay it happened like this, the math teacher asked you to tutor me because you were the smartie in her class and she couldn't even do her job description which is teach her students, because she is lazy" Sonia answered in one breath.

"Attention everyone, we will like to welcome the celebrant,Kiara kings, happy birthday beautiful, more life and grace" we were interrupted by the voice