36~terror boys

Poka town,Epe

In the small community of poka town, comprising mainly of traders, fisherman and farmers, living with their family, it's a small town but the only problem is the terror boys inhabiting in the town. They were bunch of thieves, and they're not afraid to show themselves, apparently the police in that vicinity is afraid of them.
Terror boys is headed by viper, the ruthless boss man, he was like a god to his followers, he can rob in the broad daylight without anyone batting an eye to any of his activities.

The worst of his brutality is asking the poor dwellers to pay taxes to him , which they have no choice but to adhere.

Just like now, there are all gather in iya shikira's bar parlor, drinking like fishes, topping their drinks with pepper soup, there were the only ones there, the rest of the customer took to their heed immediately they appeared.

"Iya shikira, show" (come) viper bellowed loudly, the poor woman hurried over there, delay to do so will end up having her shop trashed.

"Take my boys order, anything wey dey wan chop or drink, give them , I go pay"(take my boys order, anything my boys wants, give it to them, bills on me) viper said as he lighted his cigarette.

"Baba ooo" his boys hailed him.

Iya shikira set to work immediately, mobilizing her girls to serve the guys, shikira took the tray to viper table, offloading the drink on his table, she turned to leave, he pat at her ass, she turned immediately to him, glaring at him in annoyance.

"Wetin, why you dey look me like that"(what, why are you staring at me like that) he sneered at her and laugh as she left in anger.

"See ikebe, chai God sit down create this shikira ooo"(see ass, God really created this girl well) he admired.

Soon they all dispersed from the bar, headed back to their hideout.

Viper headed to the room where the kids were kept.

"See as person pikins just fine like this, eeeh wetin your parents do madam Clara wey she want make I delete una"(see how someone kids are cute, how did your parents offend madam Clara, that she wants me to assassinate you two) he asked himself.

"Chai e no concern me, hey give me your papa number, make I call am , e depend on how he wan show face, nai una go take leave here"(it's not my concern anyways, give me your father's number, let me call him,the both of you can leave here, depends on how he responds" he said, the kids look at each other and kept mute.

"No be una I dey talk to "( is it not you am talking to) he yelled , startling them which results to Nicole crying.

"Keep quiet, no be you I dey talk to, I said close your mouth" he said and proceed to hold her mouth in place, nick ended up biting him.

"Are you mad" he yelled ,"I no dey follow children play, no reason am"(I don't play with kids, don't even think that I do)".

His phone beep, he smiled as he checked the caller.

"Madam ooo, madam Clara, how you dey"(how are you).

"I see you done the Job" she said.

"Of course , na me be dat, I be all work and no play, I tell you say I go do am, I don do am" he bragged (that's me, I get serious when necessary, I told you I got this, I have done it) .

"But its incomplete, I told you I want them dead, not kidnapped, finish the job and I will settle you" she stated.

"No be you go tell me wetin I go do, just send my balance for me, I no want hear story that touch the heart, you tell me say you want to delete them, delete no be only send to the other world, you no go see them again na me dey tell you, just send my balance make I settle my boys"(its not you that will tell me what to do, just send me my remaining money, I don't want to hear story that touch the heart, you told me to get rid of them which I did, it's not until someone is dead before you get rid of them, you won't see them again, that I assure you, just send me my remaining money let me settle my boys) he retorted.

See, I don't understand what you are saying, just finish the job before I give you your remaining money, don't double cross me, am a very dangerous woman" she replied

"Wo, mama you think say na me con be soft meat, no send my balance before today finish first, you go understand why they dey call me viper, if I sting you, you no go fit survive am"(see, madam, you think am the soft one?, don't send my balance before today ends, you will no the reason why am called viper,if I sting you, you won't be able to survive) he threatened and ended the call. Unbeknownst to them, the police in all division where on their trail already, infact they were already in the town and heading to their hideout.

"Boss, olopa dey town" one of his informant ran to tell him,(boss, polices are in town).

" You go comot from my front, na today olopa don dey enter town"(will you get out of my face, is it today police comes to town, it's not a new thing) he bellowed angrily.

"No, this ones no be normal olapa wey dey show for here, this people plenty with big big cars follow come"(no, this ones aren't the normal police that comes around, this ones are plenty and classy cars are behind them) the boy replied.

" It's the police, you are surrounded, come out with your hands behind you" they heard that loud and clear, viper was confused, the police has never been involved in their case, what changed now?, He didn't have time to get an answer when the door was burst open and more than twenty armed elite squad police rush in

"Put your weapons down, hands behind your head, on your knees now" one of them yell, his boys look at him for follow up, depends on how he act, they'll follow suit.

He had no choice but to drop his gun and knelt down, soon all the terror boys were apprehended.

"Where are my kids" a woman yelled as they were brought out, so these are the parents of the kids he kidnapped?
Who are these people Clara got him involved with, bad market, he shouldn't have taken the job , now he's going to jail and he knows it's going to be a long stay there.

The kids were brought out, their family ran to get them, Nicole wept as she was in her mother's embrace.

"It's alright baby, mummy is here, you are safe now" Audrey said she console her crying daughter.

The kidnappers were bundle inside the van , the people of poka town sigh in relief , finally they can live in peace.

Hey peeps, another update for you.

Yesterday was just a birthday update.

The kidnappers has been apprehended, the kids are safe, but is Clara safe?.

Till our next update.

Votes, comment and share.

Peace out ✌️