30~rooftop date

AUDREY

Seated in front of the vanity mirror with Sonia working her magic on my face, am going on a date with Daniel this evening, and I called my friends for help, trust them to show up immediately. It has been two weeks since Kiara's birthday party and Daniel and I have really been moving in a fast pace,I have to admit.

The day before, I had my hair done, though I had to cut it off, but no stress, I love this look, the salon services was great,apart from the gossips flying around, but then, this is Nigeria, where else would you hear sweet gist,if not women beauty parlor.

"Please, not too much" I pleaded with Sonia, she has been awfully silent since she came, I wonder what's up with her.

"I got this,na you be the makeup artist,abi na me"(are you the makeup artist,or me)? She quries.

"Pele"(sorry) I replied.

"Kai, this guy is fine abeg, see abs" Kiara exclaimed, Sonia told me, Kiara has a crush on her brother, the only thing she has been doing since she came here was stalk him on Instagram, liking and commenting on all his pictures.

"Madam, take it easy oo, it's getting obvious, everyone on IG will soon know you are into this guy" Sonia said.

"Let them know ,so they'll back off, this guy is mine oo"she rebuke.

"Sonia, sorry oo, shey your brother has one girlfriend like that"(your brother has a girlfriend) I asked amused by Kiara's possessiveness.

"I guess" she replied.

"They must have broken up, look he doesn't have any of her pictures here, who does that, like every guy would want to post his girl , right?" She countered.

"Eyaaah, Silas has never posted any girl before, even me or my mum's picture,so don't get the wrong ideas, he is not the romantic type, the fact that he doesn't post his girlfriend doesn't mean they're not together anymore" Sonia explain.

"You are breaking my heart naah" Kiara pout, and we laugh.

"Anyhow Sha, am not giving up" she concluded.

"Na you Sabi" Sonia and I replied together.

"You look beautiful babes" Kiara finally set her phone aside to compliment me.

"Thanks, you really think am okay like this?" I asked unsure.

"Yeah, you look more than okay, Daniel will be blown away by your beauty, Sonia let me book you Incase I will also have a date with Silas in the future, you will need to make me look more beautiful than Audrey here" Kiara stated.

"Dey dream oo"(be dreaming) sonia replied.

"Where do you think he is taking her to?" Sonia asked

"Donno, he didn't say, maybe tobi would know, let me call him" Kiara said as she sprinted out to make a call, I noticed Sonia countenance change immediately Tobi's name was mentioned.

"Sonny,are you alright, you haven't been yourself since" I asked concerned, maybe the fact her family issues or her job was taking a toll on her.

"Audrey, I think I just made the biggest mistake of my life" she whispered.

"What happened?" I asked startled.

"I asked Kiara about Tobias, you know that guy I slept with in her party?" She started.

"Yes, does she know him" I asked

"He's tobi, Daniel's friend" she answered.

"What!!!!, How come you both slept together, I thought you didn't like yourselves naa" I asked