『2』

An awkward silence is something Yeosang never liked.

The three of them just sat in the car that somehow appeared. Some unknown male drove them in silence, making it even worse. It was clearly that it was expensive. How did they even manage to do it when they barely have money to live?

Yeosang was more than confused and scared. What was going on and where were they going? And even worse, why was his mom crying? It's clear that something is about to happen, but he is scared to even think about it.

About 10 minutes later, they were in front of some villa. It had a lot of roses in front and it made it look even pretty. Huge windows decorated the dirty white walls, and that made Yeosang shiver. He knows something is up. Firstly not even knowing anything, then he was forced to wear something formal, and now the house?

What the fuck is actually going on?

"Oh, hello! You guys are already here!" Another unknown women said with a smile as she walked towards the family with her hands spread wide.

"Hey! Of course we are. We can't miss such an important thing, right?"

Yeosang's mom gave her a smile hugged the women, pressing a kiss on her cheek and following by his dad doing the same. Yeosang just stared at them in confusion.

"What the fuck?..." The male mumbled, catching the unknown female's attention.

"Oh, you must be Yeosang." She smiled, giving him a hand to shake. Yeosang gave her an awkward smile and shook it but he was even more scared.

"I heard a lot about you from your parents. It's nice to finally meet you for the first time! Call me Eunsu."

That's fucking creepy. Why would they talk about me?

But having a bit of respect, he mumbled a small 'you too.' Eunsu gave him a small smile and then looked to his parents again.

"Shall we get in and talk? My husband is waiting for us." She smiled.

Yeosang felt his stomach turn when he was sitting at the table. He met Eunsu's husband, Daniel not too long ago. Apparently he is very sweet actually.

They also said how they own a huge company that is very successful. Yeosang knows where is all the money from then.

But.. it's all so weird.

"So, Yeosang you're a student, right? And you also work to help your parents out." Daniel said after he took a sip of the red wine.

Yeosang shortly nodded, looking to his mom and then to his dad.

"You see how good he is? He even helps his parents out! Our son never does that." Eunsu shook her head.

They have a son?..

"You know how he is. Kids these days don't really think much about it." Daniel sighed.

"Speaking about your son, is he here right now? Or he already knows the plan?" Yeosang's mom said with a smile.

"Oh yeah, you reminded me. Let me call him."

Eunsu cleared her throat. "Jongho, Come down!"

Yeosang's eyes widened. Jongho? Choi Jongho? His enemy? He can't be the only Jongho that he knows or the only Jongho that exists-

"What mom?-" The familiar voice said after a small groan was heard.

And of course it was him. Yeosang's enemy.

Jongho stopped talking as he lied his eyes on the older. They just stared at each other and looked shocked.

"You!"