~Bonus #2~

Yeosang let out a whine as he started to wake up. The sun was already so bright outside and he knew it was going to be a good day.

For the first time in last 6 months, Yeosang was the first to wake up without any crying heard from their kids.

He smiled as he rubbed his eyes and got up to see if the kids are awake, giggling a bit after seeing they were in fact awake but didn't cry as they looked at the animals floating above them and let out small noises.

"Good morning.." Yeosang mumbled in a pitched voice, careful not to wake Jongho up since he was on his free day today after a while.

He smiled at their kids as they looked at their mama. Hyunwoo let out a small giggle as he kicked his legs, showing off the small dimples in his cheeks as Haneul blinked while she looked at him like she was confused.

"Are you guys hungry? You didn't cry yet.." He mumbled again as he petted Haneul's hair lightly, smiling at the long dark locks that they have on their heads.

They really had a lot of hair even if they aren't even six months old. Yeosang knows they took that from him since he naturally had a bit darker and thicker hair, but he loved the fact they already look more like Jongho.

"Yeah, let's go downstairs not to wake papa up? He is working hard these days." He mumbled as he lifted Hyunwoo in his arms, holding the little boy in one arm and somehow lifting Haneul up too.

Jongho recently became a CEO of the company Daniel took over from his father, and it's been okay so far since Jongho had a lot of help from his dad. With two babies at home and having a new job you still need to get used to is definitely very exhausting for a person.

"Okay, here we go.." Yeosang mumbled with a smile as he gave them their bottles while they were in baby rockers, totally forgetting about his own outfit and food.

He can't just leave them to get ready, instead keeping quiet a bit about being hungry as he fed his two kids and ignoring the way his stomach sounded. It was kinda hard to do this alone, but Yeosang just had no heart to wake Jongho up when he is working so hard.

"There we go!.." Yeosang exclaimed quietly as he fixed their matching bodysuits with teddy bears on them.

He played some baby songs and let his kids play as he took that opportunity to make a simple toast breakfast for him and Jongho.

Hyunwoo and Haneul lied on the baby mat and played with the toys, letting out small noises and assuring Yeosang everything was okay. Yeosang never found anything more cuter than looking at the curious faces and small cute noises his kids made.

They were definitely going to fall asleep now or in a few of minutes since they just ate and spent some time playing. So knowing exactly what to do, Yeosang couldn't keep in his laugh as he tickled his babies by moving his fingers on their chests and loving the way they let out giggles.

It kind of tiered them out even more, and Yeosang knew by the fact they weren't laughing as loudly as before.

"You guys are tired, hm?" Yeosang said as he pressed a kiss on their cheeks again and placed them onto his chest.

He gave them some more morning cuddles, knowing it will make them fall asleep even faster if they are close to him. Yeosang almost let out a tear when he realized they aren't fitting onto his chest as much as they did before due to how much they have grown up.

He let out a shaky breath, knowing he shouldn't cry about something like this as he rubbed their backs. The kids were soon asleep again, and it was only around 8am. Yeosang slowly walked in their room with both of the kids still in his arms not to wake them up.