『27』

"Are you sure you want to stay here? We don't mind you going with us, you know." Wooyoung asked Yeosang once again as he leaned on the wall of the guest room.

Yeosang has been staying over at his place, and Wooyoung keeps asking if he was okay and giving him advices about him and Jongho. San's arm wrapped itself around his boyfriend's shoulder, pulling the male close to him.

"Woo, I'll be okay on my own. Thank you so much for letting me stay here, but you guys can go or your mom will pull your ears for being late on a family dinner."

Wooyoung smiled before he walked towards the pregnant male and hugged him. Yeosang smiled and hugged his best friend back.

"It's not a problem. You are always welcomed here to stay as long as you want."

They pulled away as San watched them with a smile.

"You guys are really cute together, but Yeosang is right. Your mom will pull us both by the ears if we don't get going now."

Wooyoung chuckled before he fixed his outfit once again.

"Yeah, let's go then." He wrapped his arm around San's and turned to Yeosang who kept cleaning up his room once again.

"Call me if you need anything?"

He smiled. "Of course Woo. Go now!"

The couple was soon gone and Yeosang was left alone in Wooyoung's house. With a sigh, he finished cleaning the clothes he had on his bed before he just lied there. Yeosang groaned as his back started hurting him, trying to find a comfortable position for it to stop hurting. He sighed when he just gave up, knowing it will hurt anyway.

He just instead sat with his back on the headboard, rubbing his belly and thinking about how the babies have grown by now.

"You guys are getting so big now.." He mumbled as he rubbed his stomach, smiling afterwards.

Yeosang was very excited about being almost 6 months pregnant by now, but he also can't help but be worried with the whole Haewon and Jongho situation.

He sighed. "I wish your appa was here to see how big you guys are now. He would be so happy to see it."

Yeosang paused as he pressed his finger on his stomach, getting a small kick in return. He chuckled before petting the place where the baby kicked.

"You guys miss him too, huh?"

He chuckled. "I miss appa too, but I need time to sort some things out. I promise that everything will be okay soon."

Yeosang smiled again, rubbing his belly as he slowly started moving and lied down. He tried to somehow fall asleep, soothing himself by thinking everything will be okay.

 ► ► ► ► ►

"Jongho, get some sleep." Daniel said to him after he saw that the male is not even listening to him.

It's been hours since he started explaining to Jongho what should he do with some files in the company, but Jongho just seemed distracted.

He looked up and shook his head. "Dad, I'm okay-"

"Jongho, no. You're not okay. I can see that something is wrong and it's been going on for a while now."

The male placed the pen down before he sat back in his chair. Daniel gave his son a sad smile, clearly knowing he caught Jongho.

"What is it? Tell me."

Jongho looked around before biting the inside of his cheek.

"Come on Jongho, I can see that something is wrong. You're my son, I know you."