『16』

It's been a couple of days since Yeosang has been married to Jongho.

It has been okay, he would say. They live together now, study together, sometimes going home together. It has been okay.

But Yeosang's favorite thing was definitely cuddling when they are going to sleep or waking up. Jongho is holding him so safe in his arms and even placing kisses on his forehead until he falls asleep.

And for his parents, Yeosang didn't hear of them much. They didn't call him, and he didn't call them. Not even sent him a text to wish a good luck on the finals. Maybe that's for the best.

But Eunsu and Daniel were literally treating him like his own kid. They gave them food and whatever they needed since they didn't have much time due to exams and maids weren't still working since Yeosang wanted to take care of it in the beginning.

"Ugh, just one more test to go.." Hongjoong mumbled as he throwed himself on top of the Seonghwa who was laying on Wooyoung's couch.

The group was over at Wooyoung's as the male needed help over studying. They ended up studying all together but decided to take a break. Yeosang could literally show how exhausted he was just by his actions.

He just wanted to go home and get a hug from Jongho. That's all he wanted.

"Come on babe, you can do it. After all, you're going to graduate after that and you won't need to be worried about it anymore." Seonghwa smiled as he ran his hand through the red hair.

Yeosang watched them in awe. Wooyoung fake gagged as he took a seat next to his best friend.

"They are disgusting."

Yeosang shook his head at him. Wooyoung is so cruel sometimes. He took out his phone and scrolled through some social medias as the couple continued to cuddle and Wooyoung teasing them.

And just in time, Jongho has sent him a text. Yeosang smiled before opening it and reading it.

Jongho 🐻

Jongho🐻:
when are you coming home?

Jongho🐻:
i miss you already :(

Yeosang laughed quietly at that.

Yeosang:
I'm coming soon

Yeosang:
don't miss me too much *wink*

Jongho🐻:
too hard

Jongho🐻:
hurry up? 🥺🥺

Yeosang:
💀

Jongho🐻:
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Yeosang:
why are you like this🗿

Jongho🐻: