『8』

Yeosang groaned as his alarm woke him up. He apparently forgot to turn it off last night since he knew he won't be going anywhere today after last night.

Last night..

Yeosang still remembers what happened.

Maybe it was alcohol talking over Jongho, so maybe that's why he looked down to Yeosang's lips. Yeosang at least hoped it was it.

He groaned. "Fuck me.."

Yeosang turned over and lied on his stomach. He took his phone and saw what time it is, but what shocked him the most was the message from his mom.

Mom

Mom:
We're coming over today

Mom:
Get ready to talk about the wedding
Seen 10:23am

Yeosang's eyes widened at that. They were coming over today? Why didn't they tell him at least yesterday? Seems like they already don't care even more.

He just sighed and throwed his phone next to him. Yeosang rubbed his hands on his face and tried to wake up somehow. After realizing it wasn't going to work like that, Yeosang huffed as he went to the bathroom and tried to get himself ready.

It did make him feel a bit more alive, but still not much since he drank probably 6 liters of beer and other drinks. Seems like his plan on getting drunk worked. Yeosang let out a hum as he styled his damp hair while walking down the stairs.

But a familiar voice made him stop. He looked up a bit and remembered the message he got from his mom earlier.

What a great morning..

Yeosang just sighed and went downstairs. He knows there won't be any use to avoid it since his parents will make him talk about it even if he didn't want to.

When he was down, he saw Jongho's and his parents already drinking coffee and talking about the whole thing. Jongho was also there, but he didn't seem interested at all. The male had his hands crossed over his chest while sitting back in his chair with a poker face. It was clear he didn't also want this, and Yeosang got it.

But then their eyes met. Yeosang looked away a few seconds after, mumbling a small 'good morning' to the adults.

"Oh, good morning Yeosang! Did you sleep well?" Jongho's mom smiled.

It somehow made Yeosang smile too. She was really a warm woman, unlike Yeosang's mom.

"I did, thank you."

He then waited for his parents to say something, but they just kept quiet. Yeosang's dad had a cigarette in his mouth and the drink in front of him didn't seem like anything else except some liquor.

So much for the health problems he has.

Yeosang just sighed and sat down between his dad and Jongho. The two youngest looked at each other, clearly thinking the same thing by the look.

"So, we talked about what we want to wedding to be like and we would want your opinions too." Daniel looked over to them with a small smile.

However, Jongho and Yeosang weren't phased at all.

"We were thinking about-" Yeosang's mom started talking.