『34』

It's been 2 months, and Yeosang is nearing the end of his pregnancy. The twins were just about to come in a week, and Yeosang and Jongho are definitely ready.

He was sad that the end of a such a beautiful journey is coming, but he was also excited to meet his kids. Everything is ready for their arrival. The nursery, toys and everything else that the babies will need is now ready. Besides Jongho and Yeosang being ready, Jongho's parents were the happiest people on earth.

His mom was over the moon for becoming a grandma soon, as well as his dad. They were the first grandchildren for both sides considering that Jongho and Yeosang are both only kids.

They know they can count on Jongho's parents, but Yeosang is scared for his parents.

Ever since his dad ended up in jail with Haewon, Yeosang fixed his relationship with his mom.

She definitely seemed happier now that she isn't around her husband. She even found herself a job in the small store that her friend owned, and Yeosang has never been more happy for her.

Apart from her running away when she was 15 due to her dad being abusive like Yeosang's, she didn't have a chance to finish her high school because she had to take care of her younger siblings.

And when she finally had a chance to work, Iseul didn't allow her to work with sentences "You are a woman, you are not to work." or "You have a house and the kid to take care of."

Even the thing that she apologized to Yeosang and Jongho after a long talk of what has happened is a big step.

She was also very excited about becoming a grandma, but Yeosang knows she needs to take care of herself too for now. But before Yeosang gives birth, they decided to have a lunch with their friends since they didn't get together for at least a month.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa recently got married at the registrar's like Yeosang and Jongho did.

Woosan and Yungi are still together and doing good. It was a nice atmosphere with Mingi, Yeosang, Hongjoong and Wooyoung preparing side dishes while the others were making barbeque outside.

"And how is the newly married life?" Yunho asked the two oldest after the lunch.

Seonghwa smiled as he looked at his husband. "It's amazing. We spend every second of our day together and I can't wait until we go on our honeymoon in Paris."

Hongjoong smiled as he held his hand. They looked adorable together like this with their rings shining as their fingers were intertwined.

"You guys are adorable." Wooyoung commented as he watched them.

San nodded as he sipped onto his drink, being awfully quiet today which is a surprise.

"When are you guys going to get married?" Seonghwa asked as all eyes were on Woosan.

San suddenly let out a choked cough before Wooyoung could even answer, making his boyfriend rub his back a second later. Yeosang and Jongho shared a look, knowing that it took him off guard for a reason. Jongho knew him well, and he knew it wasn't nothing.

"Are you okay?" Wooyoung asked as he rubbed San's cheek.

The male nodded as everyone looked at them. San cleared his throat again, looking up to his friends.

"We didn't really talk about it.."

Seonghwa nodded. "It's okay, sorry if I was making you uncomfortable-"

"Hyung, it's okay." Wooyoung cut him off.

Seonghwa stared at him in disbelief, turning around and letting out a small 'what the hell?'