Autumn leaves - Fluff

Harry's POV:

Me and Draco are extremely close. And everybody knew that and they expected us to get together. But, I'm not sure if I want to ruin our relationship by dating him. I really like him, but he might not like me back so I'm scared to ask him. We're just meant to be friends and I'd like it if it stayed that way.

Draco's POV:

Everybody expects us to get together. I want to. But Harry might not want to.

Harry's POV:

I bit the corner of my toast, Hermione had her nose up in a textbook as always, and Ron was eating as if there was no tomorrow.

Hermione turns to me,

"So when are you and Draco going to get together?"

I almost choked on my pumpkin juice.

"We're just friends, Hermione."
"Nah mate, I've seen the way you look at him." Ron says.

I turn to the Slytherin table and see Draco talking to Pansy and Blaise. He was so beautiful.

I turn back to Ron and Hermione
"We're just friends, he doesn't see me like that.."

Hermione and Ron glance at each other.

"Jeez, Harry, you really are clueless, aren't you?" Hermione says irritably.

After breakfast, we had a free period. I was get ready to meet Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Hermione, and Ron. I put on my red and gold colored scarf that Draco made for me.

Ron said he was feeling ill and Hermione told me that she had homework to do. I didn't really mind as long as I got to meet Draco.

I waited under a big tree with piles of orange and red autumn leaves under it, where we would usually meet. After a few minutes, a tall figure approached me, and I instantly knew it was Draco. I ran up and hugged him. It felt like years since I've seen him.

"Hi Draco! Where are the others?"
"Pansy and Blaise said they couldn't make it.... What about Granger and Weasley?"
"Same with them."
"Well, they're just missing out on the fun" Draco said as he picked up a ball of leaves and threw it at me, my clothes covered in autumn leaves.

I giggled as I picked up a handful of leaves and threw it at him.

-after cuz I don't feel like writing about it-

We lay on the grass, next to each other staring up at the branches of the tree.

"Can I tell you something? That has been on my chest for a long, long time.." Draco says nervously.
"Sure!" I say, nodding.
"I don't want this to get between our friendship but, I really like you."

I was dumbfounded. Draco? Likes... me? This was all I could ever dream of.

"I..I like you too."

We both sit up, gazing at each other for a few moments until he leans in. The feeling was unnatural, as if I wasn't alive. His lips were warm and my body felt like it was gonna melt. We finally break apart for to breathe.

"I KNEW IT!!" Somebody shrieked behind us. I quickly turn around to see Blaise, Pansy, Hermione, and Ron standing there.

"I knew this day was gonna come!!" Pansy screamed.
"You set us up!" I tell them angrily.
"Which is the best thing we did." Hermione says proudly.

Ron looked quite irritated, but I knew he would accept us soon. He and Malfoy didn't have the best relationship with each other and he's probably just worried.

"Please don't go advertising us dating now, Pansy." Draco said, folding his arms.
"'Course not!" Pansy said with a hint of mischief in her voice.

There would be rumors, gossip, murmurs and whispers as soon as the word got around but I couldn't care less as long as I had Draco.