You don't care - Angst

5th year

Third Person POV:

"How could you." Harry's lip trembled, refusing to cry.
"Harry, I swear-"
"No! You don't care about me. You never did. Did you?" Harry confronted, tears glistening in his eyes.
"Don't be stupid!" Draco hissed. "I love you more than anything! Please I can explain!-"
"I was just a plaything to you." Harry swallowed.
"NO YOU WEREN'T! I LOVE YOU!"
"You don't love me. You were using me."
"Please-" Draco begged, tears forcing out of his grey eyes.
"You don't care do you? You don't give a shit about my feelings. You're just like everyone else."

That managed to shut Draco up although he had so much to say. To beg Harry to not leave him and that this was all a misunderstanding.

"Please just listen to me." Draco whispered, taking a step closer to Harry. Harry stepped back, holding his gaze, looking like he was about to cry any moment.
"Astoria kissed ME. I didn't kiss HER. You know she was always jealous. I would never NEVER. dump you for that slut."

Harry still looked apprehensive. Draco took his small, slim hand into his cold ones and looked at him in the eyes.

"I love you." Draco whispered. 

Harry yanked his hand back.

"I'm not sure if I feel the same." he muttered coldly, leaving Draco hurt and bewildered. He then left the room. Draco felt lonely as ever.