The Philosopher's Stone and young love - Fluff

!Slytherin Harry
First year!

Third Person POV:
"Hello. Can I sit here?" a voice said as the door to the compartment opened.

Draco flinched and looked to his right. A boy with bright green eyes and messy black hair was staring right at him with a friendly smile. He narrowed his eyes slightly. He would've said no, but his mouth said the complete opposite against his will!

"Sure."

The boy's smile widened. A pretty smile, Draco thought. He struggled with shoving his trunk into the overhead shelf above his seat, but he managed in the end. He let out a sigh as he sat down on the opposite side of Draco, before offering another gentle smile.

"What's your name?" he asked.
"I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy." Draco answered, puffing out his chest proudly.

His eyes narrowed in confusion and irritation with the black haired boy didn't react at the sound of his name.

"I'm Harry Potter!" Harry beamed.

Draco flinched, eyes widening. There was no way that this boy was Harry Potter.

"W-What? Seriously?" he spluttered.

Harry's face morphed into a confused expression, nose scrunched before he nodded nervously.

"Do you have the... y'know?" Draco asked quietly, pointing at his own forehead.

Harry nodded as he brushed away his front hair to reveal his lightning bolt scar. Draco's mouth dropped open, but then he closed it immediately, trying to regain his composure.

"You're the Boy-who-lived..." he whispered in shock.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Harry's confused voice replied.

"You're really famous in the Wizarding World, don't you know?" Draco crossed his arms, leaning back on his seat.

"I am? Why?"

"You defeated the Dark Lord as a baby! You're a celebrity." Draco said, shocked that Harry didn't know about his own fame.

"What? That can't be right... I'm not a celebrity." Harry murmured, seeming more puzzled than ever.

"Huh? Didn't your legal guardians tell you?" Draco's eyes brows tugged together.

Harry shook his head, sitting at the edge of his seat as he waited for Draco to go on.

"Who raised you? If you don't mind me asking."

"My aunt and uncle."

"Oh, muggles?" Draco asked with slightly narrowed eyes.

"Muggles? What's that?"

"Hmm, that explains a lot... You have so much to learn, Harry." Draco shook his head, smirking softly.

———————————————————————————

Draco proceeded to inform Harry basically everything he knew about the Wizarding world, and Harry listened to him with innocent wonder and curiosity. This went on for hours and hours, until they reached Hogwarts without either of them growing tired. They became close friends in an ephemeral amount of time, staying close to each other until they reached the castle. They were practically best friends already.

———————————————————————————

"I want to be in Slytherin, like the rest of my family. Slytherin is the best house, definitely," Draco said as the first years were on their way to the Great Hall.