Smut

SMUT, DEGRADING NAMES, OVERSTIMULATION, DENIED ORGASM
Top Draco. Draco is the minister or wtv.

Third Person POV:
Draco removed Harry's clothes until he was bare naked. He looked so submissive and sexy, Draco was about to lose his mind.

"Sit on my desk." Draco ordered hoarsely. Harry nodded and sat on the large desk. His nails clawed at the edges slightly.

Draco unzipped his pants, allowing his cock to spring out of the gap. He sighed in relief, the cock was an angry red color. He waved his wand and a lubricated Harry's hole. Harry whimpers slightly at the coldness that entered his arsehole. He shoved Harry on the desk and his back hit the surface with a light thud.

Draco lifted Harry's legs onto his shoulders and lined his cock up to his entrance. He teased the hole by shoving his tip in and out. Harry whined and glared at his lover. Draco smiled teasingly and slowly entered, making sure not to hurt Harry. The ravenette winced but once he got adjusted to the size, he gave a nod, signaling for Draco to carry on. Draco bucked his hips in and out, picking up his pace as Harry lets out soft moans and whimpers. His cock searches for his prostate and when the tip rams into it, Harry lets out a squeal. Draco smirks at his reactions and slams his cock into the same spot harder and harder until Harry is a moaning and crying mess. He's thrusting so hard to the fact that the desk moves with them.

"D-Daddy!~" Harry cries, holding onto Draco's shoulder for dear life as he abuses Harry's prostate nonstop. The blonde gets hornier at the nickname and thrusts faster, the smaller male letting out choked sobs and screams of ecstasy.

"Do you need to cum, you slut?" Draco murmurs. Harry nods eagerly, too lost in his own world to answer. Draco slams into his sweet spot, harshly, and Harry lets out a wail of overstimulation.

"Use your words, whore." Draco growls.
"P-Please! F-Fuck me and let me cum!~" Harry begs, his legs shaky.
The minister shakes his head, "Don't cum until I've released inside your pathetic little arse."
Harry whines, his cock was about to burst any moment of Draco kept this pace up. His tongue lolled out, nails clawing at his shoulder. He needed release bad.
"Let me c-cum m-master!" Harry squeals as another overstimulating thrust hit his already abused prostate.
"I haven't came inside you yet. Be patient." Draco says in a dark voice.
"I-I c-can't!-" Harry moans.
"You will."

The painful fast pace did not slow. If it was even possible, he went faster. He bucked his hips in and out of Harry's loose arsehole. The blonde decides to make it more unbearable for his husband by jerking him off at the same time while thrusting. Harry choked, saliva dripping down the sides of his mouth.

"M-Master!" Harry screamed, thighs trembling severely.
Draco let out a groan and came inside Harry. The white liquid splashed the insides. The raven-haired male let out an unholy moan as he also came, all over Draco's fingers. Draco slowly slipped out of his abused arse with cum dripping out of it.

Harry put his clothes back on and kissed Draco on the cheek and allowed him to finish his work at the Ministry of Magic so that they could continue their play at home.