Smut

TOP HARRY, KINKY, 8TH YEAR

Harry's POV:

I ruthlessly pounded into the whimpering boy. I planted more kisses and hickeys on his neck as he moaned loudly between every thrust. His thighs clenched against my sides, wrapping his arms around my neck. I hit his prostrate expertly every thrust and he was a crying and moaning mess. I knew he was close by the way his arse clenched around my cock. I should've pulled out to tease him but I decided to be nice and let him release. An unholy broken moan departed from his lips and he came and I soon came in him. I pulled out, cum dripping from his abused arsehole.

He panted, laying limp on the bed. It didn't take me long to get horny again. He tried to stand up but I pushed him down harshly.

"If you think we're done, you're wrong." I say coldly.

His eyes widen but showed no sign of protest.

I bring out a box. I've been wanting to use this for a long time. I take off the cardboard top and it revealed a neatly folded little maid skirt with fishnet stockings. I smirked, imagining how cute and submissive he'd look in this.

I take out the stockings and help him put them on. He was a flushed mess, humiliated. I then put the skirt on him, and bloody hell he looked sexy. He looked away from me, embarrassed.

Draco's POV:

"On your knees on the ground." he demands.

I obey, and soon his large cock was in front of my face. Bloody Salazar how I wanted to suck him off until he came into my mouth multiple times.

"Suck." he orders.

And so, I begin to suck him, gagging slightly. I looked up at him while I did so. I could tell he was enjoying this very much. His cheeks were red and he bit his lip.

"Good boy." he sighs, grabbing a fistful of my hair. I try not to wince and continue to pleasure him. My tongue swirled around his cock, saliva dripping down my chin. After a few minutes, he came into my mouth without warning, groaning with pleasure as he did so. I tried to swallow it all without gagging, but some of it fell down my chin. I take my mouth off his slick cock, panting and jaw aching.

"On the bed."

My arse was still aching from last round but I do as he says, scared what punishment I would receive if I disobeyed his orders.

"On your knees and hands."

I do so.

I hear him shuffle behind me on the bed. I feel him flip my skirt over and he pulls down my fishnet stocking so my dick springs out and my arse is visible. He massages my arse and slaps it a few times. He shoves the tip in my entrance immediately, but then doesn't enter anymore.

"P-Please.." I plead.
"Please what pup?" he hums, withdrawing the cock completely.
"N-No! Fuck me, please!" I cry desperately, wiggling my arse for his cock again.

Harry's POV:

His arse turns me on so damn much. It's just an arse but it's mine. Nobody else can fuck it. I shove my entire length in immediately and he let out a cry of relief. I begin to fuck him slowly then go faster and faster. I pound into him so hard and fast that the bed begins to rock and the floorboards squeak.

"Mm- a-ah!~ fuck Salazar!" he moans. I reach in front of him and begin to jerk him off while I fuck him from behind. His moans got louder and screams came out of his mouth. His legs trembled and his arms gave out. He was laying on the bed but arse up. I continue to jerk him and fuck his arsehole.

"S-Slow d-down!" he moans.
"Shut up." I growl harshly. Pathetic whimpers and cries of pleasure and overstimulation left his mouth. He was close. I know it.

Soon enough, he came. White liquid sprayed out of his cock and covered my fingers. That set me off and I came inside of him, our loud moans of relief leaving our mouths. My cock slips out and I collapse next to him, panting. His abused arse looked so pathetic, cum filled. I pull him towards me and we both fall asleep.