Baby Boy - Smut

8th year
Overstimulation, daddy kink, rough??

Third Person POV:
Draco pushed into Harry as the lithe boy trembled. Tears sprung to his eyes, cheeks flushed red. Draco knew how sensitive his body was...

He picked up the pace, hips slamming into Harry, hitting his prostate expertly. Harry cried as he held onto Draco's shoulders for dear life.

"Aw, is my poor Baby Boy sensitive?" Draco murmured.
"D-Draco-" Harry croaked as he let out another cry when Draco thrusted hard.
"That's not my name, Beautiful." Draco whispered, keeping his cock inside Harry's ass.

Harry whined as his chest heaved up and down.

"Daddy." Harry managed to say without his voice cracking. He looked down at his cock which was angry red and hard. Draco still hadn't moved.

"P-Please-" Harry shrieked, high pitched when Draco began to thrust again.
"You're so sexy, My Love." Draco sighed as he hammered him. Harry gripped the bedsheets and he screamed as his numb prostate was being abused by his boyfriend.

Tears rolled down the smaller boys' cheeks. Draco pulled out and then pushed him onto his knees. Afterwards, he plunged his cock in again. This way his cock could reach in deeper. Harry struggled to stay on all fours, though his elbows shook and grew weak from all the ruthless pounding.

After a bit, Harry's arms gave out. His face was pressed against the mattress as he continued to sob from pleasure and overstimulation. The way his ass was still in the air, allowing his boyfriend to fuck it made Draco even harder if it was possible.

Draco gripped the ravenette's slim waist as he basically drilled him open. Harry screamed, moaned, and cried into the bed whenever Draco hit that forsaken spot.

"Does my poor Baby Boy need to come, hm?" Draco asked teasingly.

Harry furiously nodded, face still buried into the bed.

"I'm afraid you'll have to hold it out, dear. Not until I come, at least." Draco said softly. His voice was gentle, yet his pounding was merciless.
"L-Let me cum, Daddy!~" Harry wailed.
"Wait, Baby." Draco said firmly. "Do not come."

Harry whined but he forced himself to hold his orgasm out. After a minute, he couldn't stop himself. He came, strings of semen shooting out of his cock as he yelled out, tears pouring out of his eyes. He squeezed his sloppy ass around Draco, making him grunt.

"What did I say Baby? I told you to wait." Draco exhaled angrily.
"I-I-"
"Shush. Wait until I come in your ass. Don't complain until then." Draco stated firmly.
"I-I can't take it anymore!-" Harry gasped, choking.
"Just hold on a bit longer. You're doing so well."

Harry nodded as his knuckles grew white from the grip he had on the blanket. Draco continued to hammer his ass open, hitting his prostate continuously to punish his boyfriend.

"Would you like to cum again?" Draco hummed.
"Please D-Daddy.." Harry begged.
"Let's come together then."

Draco reached out and began to pump his oversensitive cock.

"N-No!" Harry shrieked. He was drowning in pleasure as he moaned like crazy. Draco jerked him off and fucked him from behind. The blonde was close- so was the Gryffindor.

Draco shot his load inside his overstimulated boyfriend first, Harry following right after. They both moaned louder than ever. Draco pulled out, panting. He was already hard again when he saw his seed dropping out of Harry's abused asshole.

The Gryffindor's ass dropped as he turned onto his back. His face was tear-stained and sweaty. His messy black hair stuck to his forehead as he fought for breath. Draco climbed between his legs and kissed the tip of Harry's cock making him flinch. He began to suck at his thighs, making his way up to his neck.

"Are you alright, Baby boy?" Draco muttered into Harry's ear.

Harry couldn't stop shaking but he nodded. They shared a kiss before they both fell into a deep slumber.