Good boy - Smut

Praise kink, daddy kink, pet names, overstimulation, using cum as lube
!Top Harry, !Bottom Draco
They're both adults!!!

Third Person POV:
Draco waited patiently for Harry to get back from an important Auror mission. He fidgeted with the button of his pants, desperate to get himself off. But he couldn't. He promised his daddy he'd be a good boy and not touch himself until he returned.

Draco checked his wrist watch every second, swallowing with anticipation. Harry said he'd be back at 8. It was 7:50. Draco was sure he was unable to wait another ten damn minutes, but he forced himself to. He read the Daily Prophet, chugged a bottle of water, washed his face, quite literally did everything he could to pass the time.

Then to his relief, he heard the front door open. He immediately rushed to it, and lunged himself at Harry, hugging him tightly.

"Woah, what's wrong?"
"C-Can't wait. Please?" Draco mumbled against his coat.
"Ah." Harry seemed to understand right away. "Good boys are patient, are they not?" he tutted.
"I'm sorry... please." Draco said, embarrassed.
"Hm, fine." Harry sighed, but smiled. A nice fuck was what he really needed.

Harry dragged Draco to their extravagant couch and pushed him against it. He explored Draco's wet mouth, moans echoing around the living room. After a while of aggressive snogging, they began to undress each other eagerly. Until every piece of clothing was gone, Harry marked Draco, hickeys and bite marks scattered across his neck and chest. Draco moaned loudly, playing with Harry's messy hair during the process.

Harry licked Draco, tasting every inch as he made his way down to his hard nipples. He flattened his tongue against one of them, eliciting a flinch and a moan out of the man beneath him.

"F-Fuck..." Draco mumbled.
"Good boys don't swear." Harry scolded.
"I'm sorry..."
"I'm sorry what?"
"...Daddy." Draco answered breathlessly.
"Good boy." Harry hummed, pleased as he pulled his mouth away from his chest.

Harry grabbed the lube on the coffee table and poured it over his hand. He prodded a single finger tip against Draco's hole, making him shiver at the cold sensation. He then pushed a single digit inside, and then a second finger, following by a third.

He finger fucked Draco, the blonde crying and moaning in pleasure whenever his prostate was hit.

"Ahhn~ D-Daddy! Right there!" he whimpered, legs shaking as he was close to releasing.
"Does my good boy need to come?" Harry asked huskily, adding a fourth finger as he picked up the pace.
"Ngh! Ah... Daddy- please let me!" Draco cried.

Harry used his free hand to open Draco's thighs more and then it trailed up to his leaking cock and stroked it.

"Ah ah... mmph~" Draco cried, tears welling in his eyes from the pleasure. "Please, I'm so close, Daddy. Please, please..."

Draco was such a pretty pleader, so Harry gave in and sighed.

"Alright, since you didn't touch yourself today like I asked. Come, Draco." Harry smiled.

Draco's thighs trembled, whimpering. Harry picked up the pace once more, both of his hands extremely busy.

"I'm gonna- gonna!" Draco gasped.

He then let out a broken, unholy moan as white strings of cum shot out from his tip. His entire body shook from the pleasure as he almost blacked out from the intensity of the orgasm he just had.

Harry chuckled softly, pulling both of his dirty hands away.

"Good boy, darling Draco." he whispered into his ear. "Are you ready for me?"

Draco weakly nodded, putting both of his sweaty hands on either side of his legs, just under his knees to hold them up and open. Harry collected Draco's cum and slathered it on his large prick. He gently pushed in, small noises coming out from Draco's beautiful mouth. Once he was fully inside, he begun to move slowly.

"Faster, daddy." he murmured.

Harry did just that. He picked up his pace more and more, until he was thrusting at an alarming rate.

"Good boy. You're such a good boy, Draco. Who's good boy are you?" Harry said between thrusts.
"Ah- Y-Yours! Your good-" thrust* "b-boy!"
"That's right, darling. Hungry for Daddy's cock, aren't you? Always wanting it every second of the day." Harry hummed, going a bit faster, chasing after his own orgasm.

He hit Draco's prostate expertly, making his cock jerk every thrust.

"Mm... D-Daddy! I'm close..." Draco cried, his grip on his legs tightening. He watched Harry's massive cock plunge in and out of his own body, his penis bouncing. The sight made him almost come on the spot, but his eyes were glued to the space where there bodies were connected. It aroused him greatly, making him even harder if possible.

"Will you hold out for Daddy?" Harry smiled, leaning in a bit more.
"B-But... I can't-"
"Yes, you can. Hold it out. You're a good boy, aren't you?"

Draco made small "Uh, uh" sounds between every hard thrust.

"Ah.... I'm... D-Daddy's- ugh!~ g-good bo-boy..." his voice trembled, his orgasm about to come.
"That's right. You're so sweet, holding your orgasm out for Daddy. So beautiful, so pretty." Harry said into his ear softly. "Just a bit more, sweetheart."

Draco's head throbbed from the intensity of their thrusting, and for how long he had been holding out his overdue orgasm.

"Da-Daddy!" he cried when his sweet spot was rammed into.
"I'm close, Draco. How about we come together?" Harry asked.

Draco nodded eagerly, biting his bottom lip. Harry smiled as he reached to grab Draco's red cock, squeezing it as he rocked his fist up and down. Draco's moans grew louder, legs shaking.

"Come with me, Draco. My good boy." Harry grunted as he spilled his cum inside Draco's hole. Just after, Draco came, crying out.

The two boys stayed in the position to catch their breaths. Until Draco let out a high pitched squeal when Harry begun to move once again, back to his original pace.

"Daddy, it's too much! I-I can't!" he screamed.
"Can't you come again for Daddy? You've only had two orgasms..." Harry smirked.

Draco had to breathe in and out heavily, chest rising and falling as Harry fucked him mercilessly. His legs automatically tried to close from the overstimulation. Harry used both of his hands and applied pressure to his thighs and forced them open.

"Daddy! Can't!"
"Yes you can, my sweet boy."
"P-Please.. ugh!~ NGH!" Draco shrieked, his entire body jerking when Harry hit that spot inside him.
"Come, Draco. Come!" Harry ordered.

Draco's eyes widened, mouth opening as he silently screamed. He was about to, he was so so so close. Just one more thrust to his prostate and he would be coming.

And of course, Harry shoved himself into Draco non stop, and hit his prostate once more, making his entire body spasm, arsehole clenching tightly around his cock. Cum shot out of Draco for the third time, making him shake tremendously as he cried and moaned so loudly to the fact that Harry was sure their neighbor could hear them.

Harry's grip around Draco's thighs tightened as he continued to thrust, his own orgasm becoming his top priority now. He plunged in and out, Draco's overstimulated whimpers making him even harder, if that was possible.

Then after another minute of fast thrusting, he came into Draco for the second time. He fought to catch his breath as he collapsed onto the seat next to Draco.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked, eyes dazed.

Draco nodded, making a weak sound as an answer. Harry saw that his husband was still shaking and gasping for air.

"Draco, I love you."
"Me too, Harry."