To Zion

Aaron texted the girls to let them know that Karen was as awake and that she might need them, when she returned from seeing the baby.

Karen spent three hours in the PICU caressing her son's tiny body. She talked to him, sang to him and the nurses even helped her to hold him. When it came time for her to return him to the nurses for observation, Aaron escorted her back to her room.

How are you feeling? Aaron asks.

Karen ponders the question for a minute. She tells him that she honestly doesn't know how to feel. It is all happening so fast. She knows that he wants to know about the conversation with Zac but he won't press the issue, so she doesn't either.

When they enter her room, the girls are all waiting for her. Aaron greets the ladies and excuses himself.

The Ladies all crowd over Karen and shower her in hugs.

Karen, I cant believe how handosme my nephew is! Beams Sabrina.

Yea girl, you may not know who the daddy is and that's ok, cuz at least he's got your looks! Cracks Danni

Andi pops her with her purse. Danni!

What? Its true! Danni shrugs

Karen rolls her eyes at Danni. Anyway, your nephew has a name. Zion Malcom

Hey karen....What's his last name?

Danni! They all yell in unison.

Ok OK. I'll Stop. But seriously, How are you?

I'm a little sore. But I'm ok. Just taking it all in slowly.

Have you seen Zac? Asks Andi

Yea. He was visiting the baby.

And how did that go? Asks Sabrina.

Honestly, I'd rather not think about that right now. I just want to get in bed and get some sleep.

The girls catch the hints and assure Karen they'd be back tomorrow to check on her as they begin gathering their belongings to head out.

**

Yall hear that name? That baby is named after Zac. Says Danni as they reach the elevator bay.

Yea. I thought the same thing. Said Sabrina.

Y'all wanna get dinner? Asks Danni

I can't tonight. I promised Bayo I'd come by when I left the hospital Sabrina replies

Oooohhhh. How's that going?

It's going good. I really like him. Sabrina admits blushing.

I can't either Danni. Adds Andi. I'm headed to the office to catch up on what I missed today before I leave for NY next week.

Both you heifers get on my nerves! That's ok. I'll just go home pour myself a drink and drunk dial my exes. Jokes Danni

The ladies part ways.