Breaking News

In the car, Zac and Fatima are enjoying the ride when suddenly Fatima is forced to pull over. She gets out the car and begins vomiting on the side of the road. Zac tries to get out of the car as quickly as he can and begins tending to his wife.

Zac is rubbing her back as she releases for the third time as a car pulls up beside them and comes to a stop. The window comes down on the passenger side. Aaron and Karen are inside. "Hey Zac, Is everything ok? Aaron calls out from the driver's side.

Zac looks up, surprised to see them. "Yea. We good." he says as he shifts his body to block Fatima's.

"you sure?" Aaron asks unsure.

Fatima stands from her bent-over position and returns to the driver's seat. "yea. We're good Aaron.

Aaron lingers for a moment before finally pulling off. Back in the car, Fatima is rummaging through the center console frantically for a mint.

"Tima, you good?"

"Yea, let's just go." Fatima says with an attitude.

"nah. Lets go home."

"babe, you have therapy. I'm fine." Fatima slams the center console closed and starts to pull off.

"aht aht! Fatima wait. I'm confused. Throwing up doesn't make people angry. So, I'm going to assume it had something to do with Karen seeing you. Am I right?" Zac asks

"Zac. Im fine!" Fatima dodges the question and shifts the car into drive. Three minutes later, they pull into the hospital parking lot and head inside for Zac's appointment. Zac wants to talk to her. But honestly has no clue what to say. Karen and Aaron are also parking. Heading inside to see about Zion.

"Ms. Mott how are you?" asks the nurse as they enter the waiting area of the PICU. "As we told you over the phone, Zion has been making great progress and we'd like to talk to you about moving him from the PICU to the NICU in the coming days.

Karen's eyes light up.

"Zion has to pass a few tests and gain at least four ounces before we can move him, but we are extremely confident in his ability."

Karen is squeezing Aaron's hand fighting the urge to literally jump for joy.

Aaron winces in pain. He and the nurse chuckles.

"Can I go see him now? Karen asks beaming with joy

"Yes, You may. I just need you to sign a few consent forms and ill get out of your way."

Karen proceeds to fill out the paperwork and get prepared to go into the room when she notices that Aaron is not joining her.

"Aren't you coming inside?"

"Nah, you go ahead. I'll be right out here when you're ready." Aaron assures her

"Um, I might be awhile. How about you head home, and we can grab dinner tonight? We should probably talk."

"You're right. But I can't tonight. How about lunch tomorrow?"

Karen looks stunned that her invitation was declined. "sho'" she responds

"Call me when you're ready to leave. I'll make sure you get home."

"No, that's alright. Ill catch an Uber."

Aaron watches her as she disappears into the room.

Zac and Fatima are finished with his appointment and trying to decide what to do about food.

"Hey babe, feeling up to getting some food? Zac asks

"How about we order through doordash. I need to brush my teeth before I talk to anyone else."

"Ok yuck mouth. Let's go home" Zac jokes.

Fatima cuts her eyes at him. "Keep trying me. Ill make sure the next one lands right in your lap"

"I miss you being in my lap" Zac says flirting with his wife.

Fatima rolls her eyes at her husband and a grin escapes. "Why are you this way? You just watched me hurl up everything I've ever eaten and still you're talking about sex."

"I don't think you understand how beautiful you are. I knew you were beautiful before, but there's something extra about you being pregnant that has me mesmerized. Plus. You know me.. Its been too long since I've felt you." Zac says sliding his good hand between her thighs.

"Cut it out boy! Besides, we almost burned down the house last time. Let's make it home in one piece. Plus, I have a surprise for you this evening."

Before Zac can say anything Fatima cuts him off. "No Zac, it's not sex. But I think you'll like it."

Zac pokes out his bottom lip and feigns disappointment. "Ok, fine." he pouts doing his best sad face impression.

"Quit it!" Fatima smiles. "Put on your seatbelt so we can go please. Oh yea We do have to stop at the office. I left one of my study guides on my desk and I have an exam coming up next week."

"You going there smelling like that?" Zac teases

"keep it up, you're gonna be limping home. You remember the night we met, lets replay it"

"Ok Ok, you got it! You shouldn't even be allowed behind the wheel now that you mention it.

They begin their drive. Zac has managed to lift Fatima's spirits.

When they arrive to the office, Fatima calls Andi who agrees to bring the documents outside to the car.

"Hey Y'all." Andi greets them as she approaches them.

"What are you wearing?" Fatima is shocked to see Andi dressed in blue jeans and tennis shoes at the office.

"Robin has us doing community outreach this week. Didn't you see the email? We're having a street festival tomorrow to give back to the community and help get the kids ready for back to school."

"Honestly, I haven't checked my email in days. I've been so preoccupied with all this that work and school have been on the back burner. "

"I get it. No worries"

Andi looks over at Zac. "And how are you?"

"I'm black and highly favored" Zac jokes

"Corny as ever" both the girls exclaimed. "Well, it's good to see you both. I'll call you later Fatima."

"Yea. Let me get outta here. Thanks again girl.

Andi saunters back into the building.

"In the years I've known that woman, I think that may be the first time I've seen her in jeans and sneakers" mentions Zac.

"Yea, the girl be dressing. Alright let's go home. I'm starving. I'm thinking Tacos."

"Tacos it is." Zac pulls out his phone and begins ordering their food for delivery.

Aaron reaches the lobby of the hospital and pulls out his phone. He reads the message on his screen.

"Just checking on you. I am here if you need to talk. "

Aaron replies "Thanks Sabrina. I'll be in touch."

Aaron returns his phone to his pocket and heads home to change. He is meeting an old friend for dinner.

The Taylor's are back in their townhome when Jake calls his phone.

"yo" he responds.

"Zac bro, Turn on the news" Jake says in a serious tone.

Zac reaches for the remote and turns on the news. He sees the Senator and his wife being ushered into police cars in handcuffs. "What the fuck Bro?" Zac says loud enough for Fatima to hear from the laundry room down the hall.