The Calm

++Still in the Past ++

Ever since Fatima saw her parents this past Sunday, she's been in a foul mood. Zac knew that she was a bonafied daddy's girl from the way she talked about her father and understood her relationship with her mother better than he cared to express. He tried everything to be gentle with her and keep her in a good mood. They'd decided dinner would happen at her apartment since his condo was still under construction. They considered a restaurant, but Fatima shut that down because she didn't want to chance there being a scene in public. Monday evening, Zac came home to find Fatima standing on the dinning room table dusting the chandelier with fury. He looked around and noticed she also took down all the curtains and blinds to wash them. Zac demanded Fatima off the table, and he called a cleaning service to service the entire apartment on Wednesday. That evening they also secured a popular Atlanta chef to cater the dinner and an event planner for décor. Fatima thanked Zac for his help and he reassured her that he was there for her in any way he could be.

Thursday morning arrives and Fatima calls out from work to get her hair done and teeth whitened. She was so nervous. She picked out an outfit for Zac and he was instructed to go to the barbershop immediately after he finished working on his house. No later than 4 pm, Fatima demanded. Dinner was at 8pm and Fatima wanted everything to be perfect.

Zac gets out of bed when he hears Fatima scrambling around the bathroom. "Good morning beautiful" He walks behind Fatima wrapping his arms around her waist.

Fatima melts at his touch.

"Fatima, I want you to listen to me. I know how much tonight means to you. And I promise to be on my best behavior. I need you to know that however tonight plays out I will still love you endlessly. There's no need to worry though. Everything is going according to plan. I am not going to be working on the house today. I want to take you to get a massage after your teeth appointment. You need to relax. It's all going to work out.

Fatima listens as Zac talks and acknowledges that she has definitely been on one this week.

"Babe I know I've been crazy this week. I just want them to give you a chance and see you for the man you are and not who you used to be or how you look on paper."

"Tima baby, it's going to be fine. Trust me." He plants a kiss in her cheek and spins her around to face him." Now I'm down for an attitude adjustment if you need one. Just say the word and on it!" Zac says seductively

"Hmm. I like the sound of that" Fatima flirts back. She tilts her head slightly, welcoming Zac's kiss. And another and another. Zac's hands are traveling down the length of her back and just as slips his hands under her nightgown to her bare cheeks she pulls away. "I can't tho. I can't be late to my hair appointment. She'll cancel it."

Zac's dick is at full attention through his boxer briefs. "Nahhhh, look what you did! You can't leave me here like this Tima."

Fatima smiles at his current situation contemplating missing the appointment altogether. She runs her hand down his chest and takes him into her hand teasing him with soft strokes. "I have to babe. But I promise you. There will definitely be some attitudes to adjust tonight" she plants a kiss on his neck and walks into their bedroom closet in search of something quick to throw on. Zac heads into their bathroom since he knows she is headed there next. She settles on a pink and grey jogger set and some matching sneakers. When she returned to the bathroom to start the shower she was stopped in her tracks.

"Don't look at me like that. I told you; you couldn't leave me like this." Zac continues stroking himself slowly while leaning on the bathroom counter.

"Oh really? Zac stop playing!"

Zac's stroke intensifies. His breathing is getting heavier

"I look like I'm Joking?"

Fatima is torn. Her body is telling her to take the entire length of him into her mouth and suck him til his eyes are rolled to the back of his head. Her brain is telling her to stay on track. Tonight is very important for Fatima. She resists. "Zac you better not!" she warns him. He knows how much she hates it when he does it on his own.

Zac is nearing his climax "And if I do?"

" Zac NOOO!" Fatima pouts.

Zac walks towards Fatima and traps her against the wall. She can't escape. He kisses her with passion ignited by the heat growing inside of himself.

Fatima wraps her arms around his neck. She matches his passion with her own.

Zac picks her up and carries her back to the countertop. Still kissing, she spreads her legs and he fills the void without hesitation. Slowly he strokes her trying to keep himself from exploding. "still want me to stop?"

"Does it feel like I want you to stop" she moans into his ear. Fatima matches his strokes with a slow grind from her hips.

"feels like you wanna take this to the shower"

Twenty-five minutes later Zac and Fatima lay sprawled across their king-sized bed relishing in the greatest moments of their most recent shower session. "Oh shit! Lemme text Mickey and let her know I'm not going to make my appointment" Fatima rolls over and picks her phone up from the nightstand. "Hey Mick- got caught up. I can't make my appointment today. Keep the $$. Gonna reschedule for a later date" Fatima adds a kiss emoji, presses send and tosses her phone back on the bed.

"Curly fro?" Zac asked running his hands through her braids smiling.

"Yep. Might as well get started now. I still have my teeth whitening this afternoon"

"Woman. Would you please relax? Your teeth are perfect. The apartment is perfect. The food will be perfect. Your dress will fit perfectly. And the night will go perfectly." Zac gets off the bed and walks into the bathroom. He returns with her favorite body oil and begins applying to her body starting at her feet.

"Mmmhm that feels amazing. If you're trying to distract me, it's definitely working." Fatima lies back across the bed and allows Zac to continue his massage.

"Good. I aim to please. Owwww!" Suddenly, Zac feigns an injury. Baby when's the last time you went to see Ming? Ya heels are crusty. Almost sliced my hand open"

Fatima launches a pillow at him. "kiss my ass! And I know you not talking about feet when ya toenails tore up my favorite sheets! ole Wolverine in the foot ass nigga!" Fatima says through a fit of laughter.

Zac throws the pillow back at Fatima and a pillow fight erupts. Fatima taps out first declaring Zac the winner.

"Ok ok! You got it babe! you got it!

They're winded.

"Come on let's get dressed. We can run out and get some food. Its after ten so rush hour is over." Zac offers

"Can we get sandwiches from Panera? I don't want anything too heavy. Fatima lights up at her idea.

"Anything you want baby. You treating right? Zac says with a serious face before breaking to a huge smile. "I'm just kidding. Come on. Get up" Zac helps Fatima off the bed and playfully swats her behind as she starts to put on the clothes she picked out earlier. Twenty minutes pass and the couple are headed out the door.