Welcome Home

**Thank you everyone for your patience!!!! I'm not gonna say I'm Back but I did miss y'all!! I will try to post more consistently **

++Zac opened the door to the nursery and stepped aside so Fatima could enter first. She was in awe of how beautiful the room was. The room was painted in shades of white, tan, and brown. The wooden floors were shined to perfection. In the middle of the room on a plush white carpet stood a hand-carved rocking crib. It was once Fatima's crib carved by her father's father. In the corner sat a matching rocking chair that Zac had customized with white cushions and "Taylor" embroidered at the top in gold. On the wall behind the changing table hung a collage of all the pictures Zac and Fatima took during her pregnancy in a gold frame. The closet and all the drawers were perfectly organized and there was a sound machine plaining rainforest sounds softly. Everything was perfect.

Fatima covered her mouth in shock as she slowly spun around the room taking in the beautiful site. "Oh my God This is perfect Zac"

"I wish I could take all the credit, but your son is just as impatient as you and came early so I had to get a lil help from Jake and phoenix. Andi came too but that girl is... well, useless." Zac shrugged. "Well, that's not completely true. Jake said she makes some bomb drinks." Zac said laughing.

"Aht! Don't do my friend." Fatima said smiling still admiring the smaller details around the room. "Zane your daddy is amazing." She spoke softly to her sleeping son as she watched Zac rock him in his arms. Fatima smiled. She couldn't believe she'd gotten so lucky.

"Why don't you have a seat and get comfortable? I'm gonna unpack our bags and heat up something for you to eat.

"I'm going to get comfy downstairs on the couch. I don't want to be upstairs alone. And I know you're gonna hog my son. Let me hold him while you do that" Fatima said trying not to laugh. The pain was more bearable than she imagined after having an emergency c-section, but her doctor still wouldn't let her carry anything more than two pounds until her incision healed some. The only time she got to hold Zane was laying down and It was beginning to drive her crazy.

"Tima this is MY son, but ill share him with you from time to time," Zac said poking fun at her. "Come on. I'll get you guys situated" he said reaching out to her. Zac was doing his best to lighten the load for Fatima. He was there to assist her with every feeding. Lifting Zane to and from the bassinet while in the hospital. He was present for his circumcision, changing every diaper and every single other moment since he's been born. He knew Fatima was upset that she couldn't do more, and he was trying to make sure that she never felt left out. He would intentionally ask for help with things he really didn't need help with like, holding him while Zac buttoned his onesie or put on his hat. He knew it wasn't the same, but he hoped his efforts were appreciated.

"Babe! Your phone is going off!" Fatima called out. She heard the text notification sound again. She waited for a response from Zac but when none came, she decided to answer the phone herself. She was taken aback when the messages from an unknown number were revealed.

~I had an amazing time last night. Here's a little something to hold you over til the next time. -Britt

Fatima pressed play on the video attachment. There was a woman in a black lace, matching bra and panty set fingering herself for about ten seconds before bringing her hand to her mouth and sucking her own juices from her fingers. The video ends before the girl's full face comes into view. Fatima saw red instantly.

Zac came back into the living room pushing Zane's bassinet near Fatima. He was babbling on about things of no concern to Fatima at the moment. He looked down when he noticed his wife's lack of response and saw her breathing deeply and staring off into space. "Babe, you alright?"