Taylor Party of 4?

It is Sabrina's turn to go to the hospital and check on Zion. All the girls have been moving in shifts until Karen can get there on her own to visit him. As she is signing into the visitor's log she notices Aaron sitting outside the nursery in the same spot Zac once sat.

She takes a seat beside him. "hey, how are you doing?"

"Hey, Sabrina. Honestly, I'm not good."

They sit there in silence for a while before Aaron speaks again.

Ecclesiastes 11:5 says just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother's womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things. – I know better than to question God's plan but it is hard not to feel betrayed by His will. I prayed every night for this child. Every night, on my knees, til they went numb. Every night I prayed for his safety, I prayed for Karen's, and I prayed hardest that he'd be mine.

Sabrina sat in silence as she listened to Aaron's heartache.

"Don't get me wrong. I will still love, protect and provide for this child as long as I have breath in my body. For however long his parents allow.

Sabrina interrupts Aaron.

"Aaron, are you telling me that Zac is the father? Are you sure?"

"All I know is that the results I received this morning said there was a zero percent chance I was Zion's father."

Sabrina is stunned. "Does Karen Know?"

"yea. I told her this afternoon. Honestly, I'm shocked she hasn't called you all yet"

"Sabrina is taken aback. "yea. Me too."

Aaron shifts the conversation to the baby. "The nurse asked me if I wanted to hold him. I do. I want too so desperately. I'm still not sure I'm ready tho. I know that one day I'm going to have to say goodbye to him and here I am too afraid to lose him but also too afraid to say hello.

So then how about we go meet him together? Sabrina suggests.

Aaron hesitates for a moment but rises to meet Sabrina's reaching hand. The pair put on the provided coveralls and enter the room together.

It is about 6pm. Fatima is downstairs in the kitchen preparing dinner when the doorbell rings.

Fatima opens the door and sees Andi.

"Hey Andi," Fatima steps aside and allows her to enter. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey. sorry for stopping by unannounced but I was a few blocks away, thought I'd check on you guys. See if you need anything."

"we're good. Zac is upstairs watching football. Already driving me nuts." Fatima says jokingly. You want something to drink? We have water, whiskey or beer apparently."

"ill have a whiskey neat please!" Andi responds gleefully

"Coming right up!"

"what are you cooking? It smells amazing in here"

"thank you. Its braised short ribs with roasted asparagus, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls and a wedge salad.

"wellllll okay!!!!! I see you, Mrs. Taylor.

Fatima does a little dance as Andi compliments her cooking. "one thing's for sure and two things for certain imma make sure my man eat "

Andi raises her glass to cheers.. Fatima lifts her lemon & water-filled glass.