Meet ups and Meltdowns

Zac pulls into the parking garage and enters the law firm when he runs into Andi.

"Ahh, Perfect timing. Let's go into my office." Andi says greeting Zac.

They enter Andi's office. Andi takes a seat behind her desk and Zac remains standing.

"Andi. I need to talk to you about something involving Karen."

"Sit down Zac." Andi says motioning for Zac to sit.

"I cant. What I'm about to say is going to sound ridiculous but I need you to hear me. I promise it's the truth."

"Zac. Karen is going to come around. Please don't do anything rash and give her a reason to keep this thing dragging out any further."

Zac Interrupts Andi. "Just let me speak."

Andi sits back and gives Zac the floor.

"Ok. So Yesterday Karen calls Fatima out the blue and tells her that she's going to do the DNA test at the hospital and for us to meet her there. Fatima was skeptical but again. We gave her the benefit of the doubt. We get the test done. Fatima and I leave and then Fatima gets another call from Karen but Karen wasn't actually trying to call Fatima. Fatima stood there in the parking lot like she saw a ghost. Well Andi. I'm sorry for what I'm about to say.." Zac Pauses and hangs his head low. He doesn't want to hurt Andi but he knows that she deserves to know the truth. "Fatima waited until we got home to tell me what she said. Karen thought she was calling Gary's phone and she..."

"Wait, Why would she be calling Gary? They hate each other"

"Andi. Fatima said that Karen screamed into the phone for Gary to stop calling her phone and that she would tell you on her own that the two of them slept together." Zac took a moment before he said "She also said that there was no way that Zion could be Gary's son." Zac stood still awaiting Andi's response.

"Zac I know that you and Karen are going through yalls shit but to come here and say something like that just to hurt me it's beneath you." Andi said through tears.

Zac's face never changed. He never moved a muscle. In that moment. Andi knew he was telling the truth. She stood up and walked around her desk to her door. She opened it and asked Zac to go.

"Thank you for coming by Zac. I appreciate it." Andi was crying so hard the tears flowed down her face like a stream.

Zac knew that the news of her best friend's betrayal would break Andi, but he had to tell her. She did not deserve to be blindsided like he was by her. Zac Embraced Andi in a tight hug and she collapsed in his arms. He used his free arm to close the office door until she could collect herself. She didn't need people in her business.

A few minutes pass. Andi straightens her clothing and Zac readies himself to leave. "thanks Zac."

Zac looks back at Andi. "Don't mention it. And for what its worth, Im sorry."

Andi simply nods her head in understanding and Zac leaves the office shutting the door behind him.

Andi figures that the reason she had three missed calls from Karen yesterday had something to do with the bombshell Zac just dropped. She wants to call Karen and see what she has to say for herself but decides against it. There's nothing Karen can say that Andi wants to hear. Andi decides to take the rest of the day off. Tomorrow evening, she leaves for New York with Robin. The escape from Atlanta could not have come at a better time.

After Aaron leaves, Karen Is standing there dumbfounded. Aaron has never spoken to her like that. She didn't recognize the man who just stormed out of her house. His eyes were dark and the only thing she saw when she looked at him was hatred in his eyes for her. Karen had not even realized she was holding her breath until she began gasping for air. It finally dawns on her who could have told Aaron her secret. Karen flies out the door and, on her way, to confront Gary.

Karen pulls up to the Carlyle Hotel and valet parks her car. She enters the hotel, scanning the lobby to find her way to the front desk where keys were waiting for her.

"Good evening Ma'am. Welcome to the Carlyle."

"Hi. I need to pick up a room key.. Karen Mott is the name."

" Ok Ms. Mott can I see some identification?"

Karen hands the woman her driver's license.

"Ok. Perfect!" the woman says cheerfully. She hands Karen the room keys and announces the room number "1609".

Karen thanks the woman as she walks to the elevators. The doors open on the 16th floor and Karen finds the door almost immediately. She begins banging on the door with an open hand. She stands on the other side of the door banging for two minutes before she decided to use her key card. Karen puts the key in the door but doesn't go in. instead, she tries calling Andi once more.

"Hey Karen, sorry I missed your calls. Is everything ok?" Andi was trying her hardest to keep her calm.

"Hey, I need to talk to you. Can you come by?" Karen asks.

"I'm out right now. Uh Can I come by in the morning? Andi lies

"Sure. I have to go into the salon in the morning real quick. We can meet there before the salon opens."

"Ok, girl I'll see you in the morning." Karen responds with as much excitement as she could muster.

Karen ends the call appreciative of a few more hours before she had to tell her best friend what she did.

Karen leaves the hotel and heads back home. She desperately wants a drink and it is killing her that she can't have one.

After getting off the phone Andi devises a plan to get Karen to admit her truth and betrayal to all the girls at once. She calls each of the girls and tells them to meet at Karen's salon in the morning at 7. She tells them it's to talk about rescheduling Karen's shower since she went into labor before it. The girls all agree and for a moment, Andi considers calling Gary but decides against it.