Phoenix is off limits

"Hey Arizona, thanks for coming." Zac and phoenix shared a quick hug.

"Ain't nobody here for you." Phoenix said rolling her eyes at Zac.

"You know one of these days I'm going to push you down a flight of stairs right?" Zac countered

"yea right nigga! T would put a hot one in you real quick" Phoenix was right. Fatima loved her husband and would kill for him. But she'd also kill him over phoenix. The two have been attached at the hip since their senior year of high school when they met. Zac never really got their origin story, but he knew that there was nothing that could come between Fatima and Phoenix. He didn't understand why. He just thought it was some sisterhood of the traveling pants type deal. "Anyway, what's going on?"

"I have to go to New York tomorrow to handle some last-minute business and I need you to be here with T. I'm not sure if she told you but the doctor has her on strict orders not to lift anything over two pounds. She gonna try and lift Zane. Do not let her please. Also, she seems to be in some pain. The doctor prescribed her pills. Please try to get her to take them if she needs them. I know I know she doesn't like them." Zac went over a few more things with phoenix about Fatima and Zane's care and they called it a night. He had to be at the airport for a 6am flight. Zac went back upstairs and saw Fatima breastfeeding Zane.

"Hey beautiful." He said as he entered the room. "Have you been up long?"

"No. about 15 minutes. My breast were starting to hurt so I guess that means it's feeding time. Well that and the fact that he was waking up and got a little fussy."

"Ok. Phoenix is here. She's up to date on everything. Please Tima. Don't try to lift him. All of my travel info is in our joint email including all my emergency numbers should you need me for anything. You already know how that goes." Anytime Zac would leave town for business he made sure Fatima had his complete itinerary and all means of contact. She left much less frequently than he did, but she followed the same steps when she was gone without him.

"I know. I heard you on the monitor. I think that's what woke him up. I had to stretch across the bed to turn the monitor off. You took the wrong end" Fatima said shaking her head. "You about to go to sleep?"

"Yea babe, I gotta get up in like three hours to pack, get to the airport and through security before my flight. Do you need anything before I lay down?"

"No babe. Get some rest. He'll be done eating soon and I'm sure he'll fall right back asleep." Fatima reassured him. "Oh, has your parents called you back yet? She asked

"Nah. Imma call tomorrow after my meeting. They pissin me off honestly.

"Calm down babe. I'm sure they have their reason."

"ok. Im going to go to sleep. I love you. I'm gonna try my best not to wake you in the moring. Better yet. Do you want me to sleep in the guest bedroom and Phoenix comes in here that way I don't wake you?

Fatima looks at him as if he has three heads.

"never mind." Zac puts his hands up in surrender. "I love you and I'm going to make this up to you" he offers and kisses her. " I love you son" he says to Zane who is still feeding.

"I love you too Taylor. And I'm also gonna make it up to you."

The next morning came and Zac made it on his flight without any issues. Fatima was lying in bed watching the morning news after changing Zane when her cellphone rang. Being that it was only 10 after 7am she knew it was too early for Zac to be calling. The  flight had only taken off forty-five minutes ago. She looked over at it on the nightstand and saw that it was Zac's father calling.