A Tale of 2 Daddies

"Fatima.. what the hell?" he asked snatching the glass out of her hand.

"Seriously?" she asked him with a serious face

Zac looks at her in disbelief. "What the fuck are you thinking? He says clearly pissed but trying not let her father hear.

"Zachary. I wasn't drinking it. My father insisted I have one with him, so I was just carrying it. I haven't told him I'm pregnant yet. And this just doesn't seem like the right time."

Realization hits Zac. "Oh yea. My bad baby. That's my fault."

Fatima nods in agreement

"Now what is going on? You told him about the pictures?"

Fatima rehashes the text mix-up and tells Zac about how she accidentally also revealed the person's identity and all the details in between.

Fatima's father taps on the wall alerting them to his presence. "Y'all, I'm gonna head out.

"Daddy, no! Please stay. We should talk about this."

"Baby its Ok. I'm alright. Im just gonna go for a drive and clear my head." Charles insisted. "Give me the pictures"

"Daddy..." Fatima looks at Zac quickly trying to come up with an excuse.

"Im sorry sir. I shredded them this morning when I saw them. Fatima was so upset after seeing them I didn't think we should keep them around." Zac answered spewing the first lie that came to mind.

"Can you find out if your friend has copies?" Charles asked Fatima disappointed.

"Yea. I'll call him tomorrow. Are you sure you want to see that dad?

"if I'm going to believe that my wife and brother have been sleeping together I am going to need to see it with my own eyes.

"Ok. Ill call him in the morning."

"I love you baby girl. And congratulations." He says walking up to Fatima to hug and kiss her.

Fatima is stunned. She stutters. "Congratulations?"

"You didn't take a sip of that drink and Zac's face when he saw you, told on you."

Fatima and Zac smile. "Thanks. I wanted to tell you tonight at the game.

Charles places a kiss on her head and hugs Zac. This is a beautiful thing. I can't wait to be pop-pop. You two have a beautiful evening. I'm gonna head out now. I love you both. Fatima don't forget to call tomorrow please."

Love you too. I won't. I'm going to call you in the morning. Be safe daddy." Fatima said using her best puppy dog eyes at her father.

"Always." He said as he closed the door behind him.

"Zac.. I gotta change ya name in my phone. Daddy ain't gonna cut it" she groaned as she placed her head on his chest.

Zac is laughing. "that's fine. Change it to big daddy"

Fatima punches him playfully. "Not funny"

Zac looks at her innocently. "What? Is that not what you be saying? Big Daddy right there, ooohh big daddy harder!" He imitated her moaning

Fatima covers his mouth and they begin laughing hysterically. "I can't stand you"

"come here come here" Zac says still laughing pulling her in. "no, seriously tho. Are you ok?" He asks examining her.

"Yes. Babe I'm good." Fatima kisses Zac

He pulls her in kissing her a few times more.

"Aht back it up. You get none tonight. You know this is all your fault right? Fatima says as she breaks free of Zac's grasp.

"My Fault? How is this my fault?" Zac asked frustrated. he was enjoying the moment with his wife.

"Had you not moved the damn pictures in the first place I wouldn't have tried to text you to find them." Fatima said rolling her eyes. "I knew I didn't want to get up. And now look what you did."

Zac stares at his wife. "Fatima. Go study." He commands before walking away shaking his head. "When you're ready to talk to me about this for real. You know where to find me."

Fatima ignored her husband's comments and sat back at her desk. Where she put her head down and took another nap.