Baby Taylor

Zac hops out the car and races over to the passenger side to retrieve his wife. When they reach the doors they are stopped by a security guard.

"Sir you cannot park there it's the fire lane"

Zac looks at the man confused. " Don't you see my pregnant wife in pain?"

"Sir, I understand but if you don't move it I will be forced to have it towed." The man said reaffirming his authority

"Zac just help me inside and run back out to move it. I will be ok"

Zac stares at the man waiting for him to object. Instead, he waves them in. "You have five minutes"

Fatima squeezes his hand reminding him to be cool.

Inside a nurse meets them and asks Fatima if she'd like a wheelchair. Fatima agrees and is wheeled off to registration while Zac returns to park the car.

Zac finds the visitor Parking garage and returns to Fatima who is waiting in the lobby for him so they can be escorted to labor and delivery to be checked out.

Upstairs Zac and Fatima are placed into a room with promises of a nurse coming by momentarily to check on Fatima. She was given a hospital gown to change into and a bag to place her belongings in.

"How you feeling?" Zac asked sitting at the foot of her hospital bed and rubbing her feet.

Fatima offers Zac the other foot to rub. "The pain is a little lighter. Just nervous as hell"

"Don't be nervous. I'm sure everything is fine" He says trying to reassure her as well as himself.

In walks the nurse "Ok Mrs. Taylor I am Nurse... Fatima?

"Father God. Jeremy. Hi" Fatima huffs as she rolls her eyes

"What brings you in? are you alright?" He asked not paying attention to Zac.

"Jeremey. I don't mean to be rude but I'd Like a different nurse please." Fatima says

"Fatima don't be silly. I am a Professional."

"She said get someone else." Zac said standing from his seat.

"Babe. Relax. Jeremy, get someone else." Fatima said

Jeremey stares back and forth between Zac and Fatima. "Ok. Someone will be in shortly. I hope everything is ok" Jeremy said as he exited back out the door.

"I'm Sorry about that. I honestly did not know he worked here." Fatima said apologizing to Zac

"T I ain't thinking bout that nigga."

A knock at the door interrupts them. "Hi Mrs. Taylor. Mr. Taylor, I am nurse Jessica. Can you tell me what brings you in this evening?

Fatima describes for the nurse the pain she is experiencing.

"Ok. Well I am sorry that your in such pain. Do you mind me taking your vitals? She asks

Fatima allows Nurse Jessica to run the test and the doctor comes in at the same time.

"Good evening folks. My name is Dr. Bianca Jespin. I am going to be taking care of you today. The nurse runs down all of Fatima's vitals for the doctor. Once she was done. Dr. Jespin did an ultra sound, drew blood and attached her monitors to monitor the baby. Before excusing herself.

"Why don't you try to get some rest." Zac suggested.

"I'm not gonna be able to but can you call my dad please. Let him know what's going on. Oh! And Phoenix too.