Speak UP

Zac was on cloud nine for the rest of the morning since finding out the paternity results. He convinced Fatima to skip his physical therapy session today and they spent the day driving around looking at a few houses that would accommodate their new addition. They agreed that while the loft was perfect for them, it wouldn't work the same for a baby in the long run. To Fatima though, he seemed distracted.

"Babe. You been in that phone all day. We're supposed to be doing this together." Fatima pouted. "Can you please focus?"

"I am focused." Zac rambled off all the things Fatima said she liked and disliked about the house. "See? Focused" He chuckles and kisses her lips.

Fatima rolls her eyes playfully at her husband. "Yea, Ok. But babe, let's make this the last house of the day? Both your babies are hungry." Fatima said rubbing her belly.

Zac smiles as he walks closer to her. "Say that again." he says with a huge smile on his face.

"Both your babies are hungry daddy" Fatima says matching his cheesy smile.

The couple is standing in the middle of their potential living room having a make-out session when the real estate agent rejoins them on the ground level.

"I'll take that as a good review on the house" laughs the agent.

Fatima blushes. They were so wrapped up in their moment, she forgot they weren't alone.

"Yes, this is a beautiful home. We will get back to you this week on our decision."

"Ok then. I look forward to hearing from you."

The Taylor's leave the house and Zac asks Fatima to drive.

"Babe. Do you mind driving? My wrist is a little sore" Zac lied.

"That's cuz ya ass been playing on your phone all morning" Fatima said hopping into the driver's seat.

"Oh stop. Im just tryna secure this property to flip. Gotta make sure my family good." Zac had to lie to Fatima. He was trying to set up a surprise for her when they got back home but he needed to make sure Fatima didn't get mad about him being on the phone. "What do you have a taste for? I'm thinking seafood."

"Wanna go to Blaze?" blaze is a steak and seafood restaurant

"Yea let's do that. I can go for a steak salad." Fatima adjusts her seat and drives off to the restaurant.

*****

Andi and Danni couldn't believe their eyes as they watched Gary saunter into Karen's salon wearing a black Nike tech suit. Neither party addressed the other as he entered. They followed behind Gary inside waiting to see the drama unfold.

"heyyyy.. Gary" Danni said nervously. Andi was burning on the inside.

All eyes were on Karen as she and Gary stood face to face.

"I asked you a question Karen. Is that my son?

"That is my son. Get out of my salon."

"Karen, I'm only going to ask you one more time. Is that my child?" Gary screamed

"And I'm going to answer you one more time. Get the fuck out my salon."

Gary and Karen continue their stare down until Andi speaks.

"Welp. This ain't got shit to do with me. I'm out y'all. Brina and Danni, Ill call yall. The two of you.." She said pointing at Karen and Gary. "I hope to never see either of you again." She said as she made her way to the exit. If she stood there any longer she'd break down in tears. The sight of her bestfriend and her ex fighting over the fact that they may or may not share a child was sickening to her. Neither of them even acknowledged her feelings in their lewd acts. They just stood staring at each other like no one else could see them.

Gary calls out behind Andi and tries to follow but Danni is quick to block his path

Andi gets in her car and drives away.

Gary returns his attention to Karen. "My lawyers will be in touch." He snarls and exits the salon pushing past Danni. Quickly she grabbed an oil sheen bottle off the counter and tossed it like a football at his head just missing.

The three ladies are now in the salon alone. No one is sure what to say

"I am not high enough for this shit and I have to get to work. Karen, I don't know what the fuck you got going on but I'm telling you now, you had better fix it!" with that Danni exits and makes her way to work. Sabrina follows. She offers Karen a last hug and heads out.

Danni calls Andi from the car. "Bitch why you ain't let me hit him w ya car in the parking lot?"

"Danni stop it. That's not funny... Wait, why my car?"

"You want me to ruin MY car over THAT nigga? Ya nigga, Ya car!" Danni says as she takes another pull of her pen.

"Bye Danni! I love you girl Talk later."

"Love you too girl!"