23

*Lana's POV*

God I feel like shit.

What the fuck happened last night?

Was all of that real?

I swallow and can feel the aftertaste of vomit still in my mouth.

I definitely threw up.

Was Billy actually here though?

And Steve?

My body aches as I begin to stretch and yawn but I get out of bed anyway and look down at myself.

I am covered in bruises.

I guess Billy was here.

I can see the nail marks on my waist, accompanied by the finger shaped bruises. Dark hickies run across my stomach and up to my boobs and I cringe as I remember his touch.

I was barely even conscious. I remember his harsh fingers.

His hot breath.

I remember it hurt.

A heavy sigh leaves my chest but I push back the thoughts and carry on out of my room, going to make breakfast. I still feel groggy from the pills and my feet feel heavy.

How many pills did I even take?

Did Steve make me throw them up?

I remember his voice.

And I remember being sick.

Oh god I hope I didn't freak him out and make him think I was overdosing or something.

I'll call him later.

As I walk into the living room, I see someone laid out on the couch and immediately scream in shock, not expecting anyone to be here. But my scream quickly jolted them awake and as they jumped up, I realized it was Eddie. And he was covered in cuts and bruises.

What the fuck happened last night?

Why is Eddie here?

"Eddie?" I questioned as he yawned and sat up. "What the fuck are you doing here? And what the fuck happened to your face?"

He looked up at me in silence for a moment. I couldn't read his expression.

Was he upset?

"Lana." He sighed. "Do you not remember anything?"

Oh god. What did I do?

My eyes widened. "Remember what? Last thing I remember is Steve being here for some reason."

"So you remember what happened before then?" He immediately answered back, his voice sounding serious which was really unusual for him, only making me more nervous.