36

Sorry for the slow updates I'm super busy and haven't been feeling super motivated. I appreciate all the views and votes and comments and I hope all of u are doing good!! X

*Eddies POV*

Lana jumped into the passenger seat and sent me an excited grin.

She's so beautiful.

I love it when she's happy.

God, I'm so nervous.

Stop thinking like such a soppy dick! Play it cool!

She was wearing a long, black skirt - I hadn't seen her in a skirt yet - and it gave her an extra touch of soft femininity that I didn't even know she could have.

I like the skirt.

She should wear skirts more often.

"I hope you don't need directions because I'm really really bad at reading maps." She said and clipped in her seatbelt.

Trick her, she'll definitely freak out.

"Oh shit, well we're fucked then..." I saw her face drop and grinned as she gave me the reaction I wanted.

"Are you fucking serious Eddie?" She half laughed with an annoyed expression.

She's so gullible sometimes, it's funny.

"Joking, of course I know the way. You can just sit back and relax."

She rolled her eyes at me and I grinned again before putting in the key and starting the journey.

Her annoyed face is cute.

The radio immediately began loudly playing and I let out an excited whoop which she giggled at.

"You're very pumped just to go to Penny Lake you know? You haven't tricked me into coming out there so you can murder me have you?"

Just to go to Penny Lake?

Im pumped to be hanging out with you!

Oh no.

Is she not as excited as me?

"Maybe I have, you're gonna have to wait and see." I grinned at her despite my suddenly wavering confidence. "Are you not pumped too?"

I drove out of the trailer park and headed towards the road out of town as we spoke.

"Of course I am." She answered. "It's gonna be me and you fighting off grizzly bears all night. What else could I want?"

That makes me feel better. She is excited.

"Actually, are there even any grizzly bears in this state?" She added.

No.

I snorted, wanting to turn to her and laugh but keeping my eyes on the road.